• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hooters Fremont meet 6/9?

I'd like to gauge the interest in having a Hooters meet at the new restaurant location in Fremont on Saturday, June 9 at 12:00 noon. If there's enough interest then I'll talk to the management there and see if there's any way we could have the, uh... Prime:biggrin: ... parking stalls reserved for us.

I drove by there tonight to talk to the manager but he was busy and just gave me his business card. He sounded interested though. While there, I scoped out the parking lot. There are about 12 to 16 spots right in front and a lot of extra parking behind. I'd try to get him to reserve those front ones, right at the front door unless there's going to be more coming than the very front can accommodate. Then I'd ask to have us all in back so we can all park together.

So let me know if you can make it. Just reply to the thread if your interested. I probably won't need firm commitments until the week before.

J

Last edited:
showing interest (but unconfirmed) list:

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Can' on a saturday otherwise im down...:frown:

Yeah, I thought of your schedule when I selected the day but I'm going to be out of town on the following two weekends and busy the weekend after that. I figured if this one went okay we could do another one on July 15 so you could make it.

J

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:frown:

i'm working that weekend :frown:

Since you guys are having lunch in Fremont, I should be able to take a couple of hours off work to join you so you can count me in.

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) Litespeeds
7)
8)
9)
10)

Darn. Just remembered that I made plans to take the day off so I can take my wife and son fishing at Clear Lake. June 9th is a FREE fishing day so anyone over 16 does not need a license to fish. There is another free day on Sept. 22. Sorry I have to "chicken" out. Have fun and take lots of photos. :wink:

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7)
8)
9)
10)

hey whats up guys, my friend informed me that you guys are planning a hooters meet and it just so happens that us rotary guys @Barotary.com are planning a hooters meet for the same day. so far we have almost a dozen of us coming out.

Maybe we can have a collaboration meet of some sort? We do not care about parking (i already know how crappy it is out there). We just wanna eat chicken wangs and see some titties. LOL. come visit our site anytime. thanks guys!

http://barotary.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1556&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

wes
(93 Mazda Rx-7)

Looks like we'll have company while we're there. The more car guys (and gals) the better! Scratchjunkie, I'm looking forward to seeing some cool rotary powered cars. So let's here it BA NSXers! We need more representation.

If you've shown interest please confirm if you're going to show up. I'm going to call tonight or tomorrow to talk about it with the management and I'll give them the final head count on Monday (or the latest they can accept it). This is shaping up to be a nice get together...

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8)
9)
10)

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8) LarryNSX
9)
10)

Looks like we'll have company while we're there. The more car guys (and gals) the better! Scratchjunkie, I'm looking forward to seeing some cool rotary powered cars. So let's here it BA NSXers! We need more representation.

If you've shown interest please confirm if you're going to show up. I'm going to call tonight or tomorrow to talk about it with the management and I'll give them the final head count on Monday (or the latest they can accept it). This is shaping up to be a nice get together...

1) 02#154
2) jimbonuttz
3) juejaimon
4) racer-ex
5) iCEE
6) NSX-Tuner
7) whzzbad
8)
9)
10)

well shit I guess I will take a lunch when everyone is there and call you james to make sure a few people are around before I head there :) you know I can't miss fun at hooters lol:biggrin:

well shit I guess I will take a lunch when everyone is there and call you james to make sure a few people are around before I head there :) you know I can't miss fun at hooters lol:biggrin:

sounds good! we can pre-order some food for you so when you get there you won't have to wait around!

hey fellas, im wondering if you guys are down to try to secure some tables or perhaps a room inside hooters for all of us to look at tits....i mean eat. so far we have around a dozen people coming from the rotary community and according to your list we should be over 20 strong. let me know if you guys are down.

02#154 - were you able to talk to management yet? if you need some assistance i will be glad to help out.

wes

Back