• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hooters Fremont meet 6/9?

I just got back from an enjoyable lunch at Hooters with BluryNSX and Otto_Joe. The manager there, Jeff, said we're a go for Saturday at lunch time (about an 11:30 arrival time... hang out in the parking lot until maybe a little after 12). Then we can go in and get our tables and enjoy some wings and breasts.

He said that he's not working that day but that he'll leave a note for the manager working that shift that we'll be in and parking in the front exclusively. I asked about photo ops and he said they could send a couple of girls out at a time in "shifts" so bring your cameras. Oh, and if we get ourselves organized they'll even let them all go out at once for a group photo.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

J

Besides photo ops, what about giving them rides? :D

WOW! you work at HOOTERS? :tongue:

IMG_8086.JPG

IMG_8084.JPG

Shhh, I was in a meeting at work. ;)

I just got back from an enjoyable lunch at Hooters with BluryNSX and Otto_Joe. The manager there, Jeff, said we're a go for Saturday at lunch time (about an 11:30 arrival time... hang out in the parking lot until maybe a little after 12). Then we can go in and get our tables and enjoy some wings and breasts.

He said that he's not working that day but that he'll leave a note for the manager working that shift that we'll be in and parking in the front exclusively. I asked about photo ops and he said they could send a couple of girls out at a time in "shifts" so bring your cameras. Oh, and if we get ourselves organized they'll even let them all go out at once for a group photo.

J

Wow nice work J! especially about getting the hooter girls to come out and take photos. If you guys dont fill up the front parking would you mind if some of us Rx-7's parked there to?

wes

J

So... is it to late to get in on this? :redface:

Wow nice work J! especially about getting the hooter girls to come out and take photos. If you guys dont fill up the front parking would you mind if some of us Rx-7's parked there to?

wes

I don't see any reason why we can't all park up front. The only qualifications I have are that the NSXs get preference (though I'm sure there'll be more than enough for them) and that we park all of the same cars together, next to each other.

So... is it to late to get in on this? :redface:

It's never too late for you, homie!

J

I don't see any reason why we can't all park up front. The only qualifications I have are that the NSXs get preference (though I'm sure there'll be more than enough for them) and that we park all of the same cars together, next to each other.

J

right on J, for sure you guys get privilege! we dont mind parking in the back, but we wanna steal the girls too. :biggrin:

see you guys on saturday!

wes

DAMN IT! I was one of the guys who planned this out and now I can't make it :( HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!

Well, we're going to plan another one in July on a Sunday. Hopefully we can all make it to that one...

Who knows... maybe there'll even be a new NSX owner who can show off his new ride by then! We're all crossing our fingers, trd_gerry! :biggrin:

J

no babysitter for tomorrow. cant make it but i look forward to meeting some of you at the auto affair show in danville. ill be there showing my m3 :biggrin:

Well, we're going to plan another one in July on a Sunday. Hopefully we can all make it to that one...

Who knows... maybe there'll even be a new NSX owner who can show off his new ride by then! We're all crossing our fingers, trd_gerry! :biggrin:

J

I am going to try to make it can I take one of the guys spot thats not coming.
Sonny

We have the whole front of the restaurant so whoever shows up gets a spot. Some of them will also be taken by the RX-7 guys. Only reason I wanted a head count was to tell the manager how many to expect. The more attendees, the more likely they'd be to let us have the front parking spots.

J

Man, people are bailing. Let me see if I can sneak out for a little bit since it's so close to me. I'm sure I'll need to pick up some supplies from the nearby Petco while I'm cleaning the pond today. ;)

Otto

the list I have, after the last-minute cancels is:

1) 02#154
2) Racer-X
3) whzzbad
4) larrynsx
5) sycosho
6) uurfantasy
7) nmymirr
8) mickeylex (maybe)
9) ronnraiders
10) yaynsx
11) nsx-tuner (in his CTSC CL)
12) blurynsx (stop-n-go just for lunch and scenery but then back to work)

If everyone shows it'll be a good turn out. I'm also looking forward to seeing some sweet rotary goodness

J

Darn, it looks like my wife got called into work so I have both kids today.:frown:

Otto

I'm glad I was able to get out and hook up with you guys a bit.

Otto

Since you bailed when I came, this is for you BluryNSX. :smile:

Back