• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hopefully a new track in NE

I recently received an invite to the following offer and thought I'd pass it along:www.alpinemotorsportsclub.com.The fellow who is the developer tried and failed a few years back with formula motorsports park.I must say that he did refund my initial deposit when things did'nt work out,so I'm going to join this latest reincarnation,check it out.

Any info about why he failed in the last venture? Also, has the property upon which this track is to be built been purchased already? Any knowledge about whether he is waiting to raise the venture capital from memberships prior to actually getting the project under construction? Finally, do you personally guarantee out deposits if he runs off to Brazil with our money? (just kidding on the last one; I wanted to see if you were paying attention)

Bob

Spoken like the counselor I know and ,,,,I'll stop there.I have know idea on the particulars of this new deal.He does answar E-mail esp. if you show interest...$.I'll keep you posted.

Back