• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Horrific C5 Accident on WreckedExotics

Attachments

• 3corvette_20050930_002.jpg
    3corvette_20050930_002.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 494
Yeah i remember seeing those pics a few months back, they had more detailed pics as well. I remember an "arm" being visible in one or something

skynet0419 said:
Yeah i remember seeing those pics a few months back, they had more detailed pics as well. I remember an "arm" being visible in one or something

Yes it is a re-post... Next time Neo... USE THE SEARCH!!

Ha ha ha ha Finally!... GOTCHA! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That'll teach you for vandalising (photoshopping) my TT :biggrin:

But actually I think the gruesome photo you're talking about was of the blood on the back of the truck where the driver's head hit it.

I was talking about this on another thread. In the actual accident photos you see the guy sitting in his seat with his arm at his side.If you look at the back of the trailer you can see where his head hit. Pretty disgusting.I heard rumors the guy fell asleep at the wheel.

Here's some more info about that crash from the vette forums:

--------

The corvette accident listed elsewhere: It was on route 287 N at the border of NY and NJ the truck was parked on the shoulder of the road where many trucks pull over to rest. The driver was a 58 year old man killed instantly. I was there 15 mins after it happened. The truck driver was leaning on his truck throwing up . There were no skid or brake marks at all. It was a clear day about 1 in the afternoon. It appears the driver if not trying to kill himself must have been asleep or unconscious. Very sad to look at. My wife said its a sign for me not to drive my 03 Z06 as fast as I do. The emergency workers where just arriving as we drove by and no one was rushing to do anything the accident created a 15 mile back up for 8 hours during the investigation. Very very sad. Richard in jersey.

Back