• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hotel Rewards Programs in Japan

For those traveling to Fiesta who are fortunate enough to have frequent traveler rewards points, please post the deals you are getting.

I have a room booked in Kyoto at the Westin Miyako for the two days the group will be in Kyoto. A 400+ square foot room with two beds is free for 11,000 SPG Points per night (room rate otherwise is 32,000Y per night).

On our last night in Tokyo, Monday 11/22, I have a room at the Tokyo Hilton. A 325 sq ft room with two beds is free for 40,000 Hilton Honors Points (room rate otherwise is in the area of 28,000Y).

For those traveling to Fiesta who are fortunate enough to have frequent traveler rewards points, please post the deals you are getting.

I have a room booked in Kyoto at the Westin Miyako for the two days the group will be in Kyoto. A 400+ square foot room with two beds is free for 11,000 SPG Points per night (room rate otherwise is 32,000Y per night).

On our last night in Tokyo, Monday 11/22, I have a room at the Tokyo Hilton. A 325 sq ft room with two beds is free for 40,000 Hilton Honors Points (room rate otherwise is in the area of 28,000Y).

Westin Miyako is most famous hotel in Kyoto. This hotel is located east side of Kyoto city. Hotel is on a hill. You can get here by shuttle bus from Kyoto station, it takes about 20 min. Room rate is cheaper that Granvia . So I recommend you to stay as headquater hotel.

Hirofumi

Back