• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest Member on NSX Prime

Re: *Hottest Member on NSX Prime*

Impact training? Ouch, that doesn't sound good for the body? PM me about this. Never heard of this myself.

Well...The Gauntlet has been dropped. Sum people will post pics (regardless of how few female NSXers there are) and others will simply post homo-erotic insults :tongue: lol

Ha...You almost look like my OTHER fav. Character: Magneto

313px-Magneto_(Magnus)_013.jpg

Now if we can get enough pics, we can make an NSX Owners Calender for the Ladies. Granted there are probably 2 Female NSX owners out there that might actually be semi-interested in such a calender but hey, there are plenty of Female Civic Si, S2000, JDM fanatics out there :cool:

Dude I don't think there are enough good looking guys on here to make a calendar. Seems most of them bought the NSX to "ahem compensate" for personality . looks and their general physical condition:biggrin:

Dude they won't post cause they look like sh*t. Your old enough to have seen that school yard game before.

Also I don't know chief the glasses make me think he might be more of a Cyclops
cyclops.jpg

You were saying...:rolleyes:

I would like to see pictures of these guys hiding behind their homophobe statements. :biggrin:

Bro it's easier for them to show gay pics because the ones of themselves are too embarrassing..LOL

steveny, is that really you? :biggrin: You pimp dog! :tongue: :cool:

Thanks, and I went ahead and put my flamesuit on for the rest of this crowd...:redface: :tongue:
flame_suit.jpg

I envy your work ethic to stay in shape, how often do you train? My upper body is fine, my stomach is stubborn.:redface:

Also I don't know chief the glasses make me think he might be more of a Cyclops
cyclops.jpg

Could be worse. Could be more like Biclops. :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:

biclops.jpg

I envy your work ethic to stay in shape, how often do you train? My upper body is fine, my stomach is stubborn.:redface:

:cool: I'm in the gym five to six times a week, but I would have to say 75% of it is diet... :smile:

gleibig likes big bumps and he can lie..

Wow, this over a decade old...I am just wrapping up 32 year in the gym and still going strong...I'll still take any challenges! Lol!

Wow, this over a decade old...I am just wrapping up 32 year in the gym and still going strong...I'll still take any challenges! Lol!

I saw your old post in the civic forum...I'm at 1500 miles on my 19 CTR and love it...

I saw your old post in the civic forum...I'm at 1500 miles on my 19 CTR and love it...

Awesome! I just broke 18k on my '17.....although, we are taking delivery on a new TRD Pro this week, so the 'R' is going in storage with the NSX.

Y3ruo3y.jpg

Last edited:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss prime is back....you can do knee bends and situps but please don't lose that bump.................

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss prime is back....you can do knee bends and situps but please don't lose that bump.................

He'he!! :biggrin: I need to get back in here, as my '04 is getting some years on her now. I'm still on my original brake pads, but I'm guessing it is getting time to replace a few things before they dry out! :smile:

That is creepy.

Awesome! I just broke 18k on my '17.....although, we are taking delivery on a new TRD Pro this week, so the 'R' is going in storage with the NSX.

Y3ruo3y.jpg
Beast mode!!
Major props, you're putting a lot of people to shame.

If only I had a fraction of your workout ethic.
I'm trying to get back into things, but I love to eat too much and I love to eat, too much, lol.

Beast mode!!
Major props, you're putting a lot of people to shame.

If only I had a fraction of your workout ethic.
I'm trying to get back into things, but I love to eat too much and I love to eat, too much, lol.

Thank you! However, my intent in posting is to encourage and certainly not to shame anyone. Also, I'm not big fan of eating because we eat 6 to 8 times day. :wink: It gets tough!

Last edited:
Back