• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest WIDEBODY NSX 02+ STYLING

Hottest WIDEBODY NSX 02+ STYLING

• OPTIONS

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • RAVI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VROOM

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • LOTUSMAN

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • NOTKS

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • KONSX

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • AUTOMOTOSOLUTIONS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HENRY

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • JADECREW

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • PORKNBEANZ

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • SNDNSOUL

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • SFDREAMER

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
Thanks very much nsxot1c for all of your hard work and time on this project. The same to you TURBO2GO together with your original nomination. I am a little surprised at the lack of nominations for my vehicle that is pushing 930HP at the engine and 820HP at the wheel but hey I guess that my carbon fiber style is "old school". Either way I appreciate the "love" and thanks again. By the way all the other wide bodies look great.

Thanks very much nsxot1c for all of your hard work and time on this project. The same to you TURBO2GO together with your original nomination. I am a little surprised at the lack of nominations for my vehicle that is pushing 930HP at the engine and 820HP at the wheel but hey I guess that my carbon fiber style is "old school". Either way I appreciate the "love" and thanks again. By the way all the other wide bodies look great.

Lotusman, I am not sure how many are aware of your performance mods, but really this is more of a looks contest than anything... And although the CF is very cool and your car is pretty phenomenol, the competition here is really stiff. You probably have more performance than any car on this list, but that's just not the contest. The fact that you are within this group of the nicest wodebody's itself means something.

The other issue is that you really didn't provide us with much info or pics on the nominatins thread. Chris actually dug up more photos of the car but we had one photo from you. I followed up by asking questions about the car but we got no reply. Certainly the quality of photography has a lot to do with things. This will happen again and I am going to make it a rule to list performance modifications. It would be great to have you participate again and list all your specs. I for one love our car.

Thanks TURBO2GO. I appreciate the quick reply. Actually though I did respond to your inquiry about the modifications on the original thread announcing the contest. If you look at page 15 post #356 you will see the information requested together with at least 8 pictures provided by me. I definitely have to agree that my photos are not of the same quality as many of my other counterparts but I do appreciate and thank you for your compliments to my vehicle.

Welcome guys, just glad to see all these threads up and running.

Chris actually dug up more photos of the car but we had one photo from you.

This is true. For everyone in this thread I actually spent some time compiling some better photos since this was one very active category and the nominations thread didn't have many updated or thorough pics.

Even Vroom's car only had very minimal pictures in the nominations thread but I was able to find a shoot Synth had did prevously and use some of the ones from there.

Great cars overall guys, very nice work!!

that's just about the toughest decision iv ever made in my life... but i'm 16 so thats not really saying much :wink:

that's just about the toughest decision iv ever made in my life... but i'm 16 so thats not really saying much :wink:

So what looks the best to a 16 year old?

Thanks very much luigib. I appreciate your "eye" for the details. The vehicle in question has not been completed but is scheduled for several other upgrades from the world renowned Science of Speed out of Arizona. So once done look for it in several nationally published car magazines (looking for at least one cover) in the not too distant future. With great respect for your youthful exhuberance I conclude with a very famous quote: "Out of the mouth of babes oft times comes gems!"

I would like to know what Front bumpers, front and rear fenders and rear bumpers are on each of the nominated cars.

Tai, the black widebody on your display pic, anymore pics? why isn't this nominated?

Tai, the black widebody on your display pic, anymore pics? why isn't this nominated?

Because that's a real JGTC race car and I don't think the owners care about our contest.... LOL....

Dam missed this one.

Is my car good enough ?

At the track
picture.php

Drag racing 11.2@123mph with Automatic and street tyres
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Drag racing video
http://youtu.be/HSjGufBjhR0

Need for Speed Hot Persuit promo video with my car in it.
http://youtu.be/EwwWAAuNQKc

Performance Garage photo shoot.
http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/widebody-turbo-nsx

Last edited:
Mine. A while back. 2004.

5772DSCN0905censored.jpg

5772Shahbandar_3.jpg

5772DSCN1176.jpg

Last edited:
They all sick cars pretty all of them but but but
Vroom is one of the most attractive that I ever seen so far, you got my vote VROOM

Back