• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Area AEM FIC Tuner Referal Please!

Hello my fellow NSX friends, I am installing the Angus aka APX-Turbo kit from Wil.
I am in need of a good reputable local tuner that is comfortable and experienced with the AEM FIC.
I also need to swap a transmission that SOS rebuilt for me.
Any good recommendations?
Thanks in advance everyone! Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
I would say the most popular guy in Houston for tuning our NSX's is Jason, with St00pidfast Tuning. He works out of the Autobanh Motor Sports shop off 59-S and beltway 8. His contact is 713-292-7298. He did mine and I am supercharged on AEM FIC.

If your looking for a shop to do general work and maintenance. Most of us use Carl at C&M Honda or Jackie at Carboy.

I called Jason but he wasn't very comfortable tuning the FIC with my 1991 OBD1 NSX. He said it would more likely throw a Check Engine Light. :(
He said we could do it but it would be very difficult.

I called Jason but he wasn't very comfortable tuning the FIC with my 1991 OBD1 NSX. He said it would more likely throw a Check Engine Light. :(
He said we could do it but it would be very difficult.

A lot of guys are probably going to shy away from doing a turbo tune with FIC. Most are going to want a full standalone setup. Give Jackie a call at Carboy off Bissonnet @ 713-271-9638 he has a dyno at his shop and can do your transmission install as well. He might not want to tune with FIC either but you would have to ask. He works on several local NSXs including mine. Good luck.

Back