• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston GTG

Grack !
Talk about bad timing.
One of my employees grandfather died and he had to go out of town. I dont think ill have a chance to attend this meet. :frown:

Ill see what I can pull together though.

stormrider said:
i want to see tons of nsx this sat!!!

Considering that an NSX weighs 3000 LB, only two NSXs will satisfy the requirement of "tons of NSXs". :smile: 6000 LB = three tons = tons of NSXs.

I will pass, my wife and I are going to pick up two Boxers three days from now.

AndyVecsey said:
Considering that an NSX weighs 3000 LB, only two NSXs will satisfy the requirement of "tons of NSXs". :smile: 6000 LB = three tons = tons of NSXs.

I will pass, my wife and I are going to pick up two Boxers three days from
now.

I always figured you for a tighty whitey kind of guy! J/K :biggrin:

Boxers are awesome dogs, very loyal and really playful. Congrats and have fun.

Sam, when do you think we will be in Brenham for our lunch stop? My girlfriend and her family would like to join me there and head to Austin.

Thanks.

bling said:
Sam, when do you think we will be in Brenham for our lunch stop? My girlfriend and her family would like to join me there and head to Austin.

Thanks.

Let's see...if we really leave at 9:30A, and that leg of the trip is about mile 120, averaging 100MPH....hmmm...about 10:45! :biggrin: (KIDDING!).

Depending on the stop in Navasota, I believe we should be there around 12:00...just in time for the lunch crowd!

Well I wont be making it, much to my dismay... We have a couple mardi gras parades down here, and my gf insists on going...

Someone put me on the '1 Month Advance Notice' list next time. IM DYING to come to houston and cruise with you guys!

horizonracer said:
hey SamBel !
Can we switch to Austin instead of Brenham? I really want to take my wife to Oasis for lunch. I really appreciate it. :smile:
PK

Hmmm....uhh...no? :tongue: But thanks for the suggestion!

Maybe next time! :biggrin:

Sam

That surely was a great and fun drive! Thanks, Sam, for organizing such a fun event! Looking forward to the next meet!

Good to see all at the drive today ..
I'll post some pics a bit later ...

Cheers .. Gus

I had fun, guys! Let's do that again.... I'm really glad the weather cooperated today. Patrick really needed it. I'm sure everyone else felt the same. -Kay

Yes I did. I had a blast on the 100+mph curves!!!!!! :tongue:

Ricky, did you see the carpet fly out of the back of that truck right in front of me!!! :eek: Holy crap, that was soooo close.

thanks Sam for putting this together. Ill have to get with you for your 2 wheeled rides next. I just got a 2001 Yamaha R6 today!!!! :biggrin: As always it was great to spend time with all of you guys. Hope to see you all soon.

Who knew there were such fun roads near Houston? I sure didn’t!

The route was excellent and blasting through the high-speed turns in the park was the best! Sam, thanks again for organizing such a well-planned drive. As usual, I had a great time hanging out with everyone. See you soon.

damn good fun!! Sam "THE MAN" you are the best!! you are the new king of group drive!! today got to be the most fun i've ever had with my nsx (even with some nasty rock chips, but just so worth it)!! our nsx's just handle like a dream when we are doing 100+ with some of those turns! i can't wait to do it again real soon!
Thank's for the awesome gtg again Sam!!

Patrick, i saw that damn carpet nearly hit you and ricky! that was a close call!!

you guys are the best of friends and brothers! we are so lucky to have such a great group of people here in houston!

see y'all soon! and pls keep the pics coming!! :smile:

Back