• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston speed trap

During last week and this week, I have noticed HPD using radar along Allen Parkway (westbound out of downtown) between I-45 and Taft usually around 4:30-5:00 pm.

Keep your valentine one detectors handy.

They sit in our company parking lot once a week on Hempstead Rd. One time I pulled in, parked, stepped out of the car, and was greeted by a cop at my door asking for my license and insurance. Doh. :redface:

Oh, the new I-10 HOV lanes have multiple speed traps, at several spots, everyday! :eek:

The fascist cops are even up north...ours hide behind poles and even set up fake parked cars during the night...its madness! Thank God my daily driver is a Cadillac so I can putt around town:redface:

Dam :cool:

I've been cruising around town in an E63 amg lately. Good God, this thing is a beast. I just can't help it, I have to floor it every chance I get. :biggrin:

I heard one of the local news channels did a story on all this po-po nonsense! Too bad I missed it.

We even discussed this in my law class. My professor, an attorney, was pulled over for doing 68 in a 65.

And as I type this, there is one sitting in our parking lot set up as a speed trap. I should have everyone move their cars so he has nowhere to hide. Same guy gave me a ticket a few months back. I pulled into my parking spot, get out, and I'm greeted by him asking for my license and insurance. I was going to make a run for it, but he had me cornered! :biggrin:

I heard one of the local news channels did a story on all this po-po nonsense! Too bad I missed it.

We even discussed this in my law class. My professor, an attorney, was pulled over for doing 68 in a 65.

And as I type this, there is one sitting in our parking lot set up as a speed trap. I should have everyone move their cars so he has nowhere to hide. Same guy gave me a ticket a few months back. I pulled into my parking spot, get out, and I'm greeted by him asking for my license and insurance. I was going to make a run for it, but he had me cornered! :biggrin:

Wow! I can't believe they would pull over for 68 in a 65. :eek:

Back