• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about an Indy meet/drive in September?

Just for those who may have missed the earlier thread regarding the meet, we are meeting at the McDonalds in Columbus, off the the IN-46 exit, at 9am. I believe a there is a bunch of people coming down from the north side that are getting together earlier so they can be down at 9.

btw...Mitch, are you going? The S2K forum indicated that you were.

djdrock said:

btw...Mitch, are you going? The S2K forum indicated that you were.

I talked with him the other day, he hasnt been on much but he said he will be there and his wife is taking the S2000!!

I still plan on coming and so far it looks like I can, should know for sure on Thurs.

What time are the northsiders meeting at the 116th/I69 Target on Sat morn??

Dan, I seem to recall them saying around 8am at the Target, but you might want to check the S2K forum to make sure.

I am planning on attending this event if my car doesn't give me anymore trouble this week. Assuming all is well, I will meet up with the northsiders at the Target.
Chris

Maybe meeting at Target isn't such a good idea. I just found this sticky on the S2K forum.

***************************UPDATE***************** ******
For all CIS2KCA members going on the drive, we plan to meet at 8:00AM and depart no later than 8:20AM from the Menards parking lot located at I-65 and Southport Road on the South side of Indianapolis.

Please try to be there before 8:20AM because we need to meet the OKI group at 9:00AM and it will take us about 40 minutes to get down there.

We are meeting the OKI group at the McDonalds on the East side of I-65 on Route 46 in Columbus at 9:00AM. There is also a Shell station across the street so we can fill up with gas before the drive.
See additional information here:

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10838

argh this is gettin so confusing lol

what time will it end at???

the sheet kinda hit the fan yesterday so Im left not knowing if I can make it till Fri night/Sat morn, it may depend on when it ends...we shall see.

Hey, as an S2Ker, it was a real pleasure to have you all join us today in Brown County! Every single one of your NSXs looked SHARP, and you guys ovbiously know how to drive them as well. Look forward to running with you all again, sometime soon.

Dave

'06 S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl

Thanks Dave! We were glad to attend, and your S2Ks all looked great as well.

BTW, for those who missed my post from our meet last year, I was talking about the guy who looked like "The Colonel" from Boogie Nights. He was back in full force this year. :biggrin:

Attachments

• colonel.jpg
    colonel.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Colonel3.jpg
    Colonel3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 46
My wife and I had a great time cruising around the twisties in Brown County with the S2000 group. Also was nice to meet some of the NSX owners that we know by chatting here on Prime but had never met. The weather was perfect. Hope to get the chance again next year.

djdrock said:
Thanks Dave! We were glad to attend, and your S2Ks all looked great as well.

BTW, for those who missed my post from our meet last year, I was talking about the guy who looked like "The Colonel" from Boogie Nights. He was back in full force this year. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

I forgot about that!

Tim was a no show......again :(
why you keep hiding man??
If I hadnt seen your car in person Ild never believe you actually had one at this point :tongue:
bring it out into the light!!!

Back