• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

How do I get a hold of NSXCA?

Hi All,

I've been calling and emailing NSXCA about me membership renewal, but got no response. Where and how do I get hold of someone about confirming payment of my membership already sent. Please advise or pm me, thanks.

Thanks!

How long have you been emailing and calling? Haven't seen anything come through.

If you have been doing so only since sunday, just check the lead news story and you will understand why. Northeast has been devastated by storm and the only reason I am able to respond to this is because I am running a mobile hotspot through my car and have my latptop plugged into an inverter in the car just to be able to find out what is happening in the area.

You can try to PM me but please have patience since I am not expected to have power, phones, water, etc. for many days.

How long have you been emailing and calling? Haven't seen anything come through.

If you have been doing so only since sunday, just check the lead news story and you will understand why. Northeast has been devastated by storm and the only reason I am able to respond to this is because I am running a mobile hotspot through my car and have my latptop plugged into an inverter in the car just to be able to find out what is happening in the area.

You can try to PM me but please have patience since I am not expected to have power, phones, water, etc. for many days.

I just returned from CT --- what a MESS! And, that was before your Nor'easter. You're lucky you have a car to have a hotspot in!

Back