• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do you guys feel about salvage /rebuilt titled Cars?

after careful consideration, i passed on the beautiful SOS 98 NSX. with the price of shipping and future mods i want to do, i think i am just beeter off holding out for something already the way i want i and a lot closer as well. i was getting quotes of $2000 to ship this car to me enclosed! Congrats to whoever the new owner will be!

And thanks everyone for your input, i wasn't expecting this many replies to my first thread! Loving NSXPrime already!

No issues buying a rebult NSX if it is still taken care of. I'm actually in the market for one because I would love one as a daily. And in my case, I already sold one NSX and regret it. So my next NSX I will drive for a long long time and mod it the way I want while adding cars to the stable. So clean vs rebuilt irrelevant to me except that the rebuilt is obviously going to cheaper. And like SOS, there are some really great NSX mechanics on this forum that happen to sell rebuilt NSXs (shawn for instance) and you still get to really enjoy the car. Obviously a clean NSX is better, but you just go with the best maintained one you want and calculate out the rest of maintenance/mods you want to as well as how long you plan to keep it and you'll be good to go.

DONT WIRE MONEY OVER NO MATTER WHAT LEARN FROM ME WIRED OVER 1000 to hold the car told me I was a scammer and he was keeping my money and to go ahead and try to sue him.

don't wire money EVER.

- - - Updated - - -

to sue him the lawyer wanted 1500 to get back the 1000 not worth it and the guy knew that. so I had to eat 1000 bucks I don't like that but hell I found out after he kept my money that the car had been wrecked
etc. so god helped me and found a better one.

so never wire money

Back