• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do you program the keyless remote?

jag

Contributing Member
I have just purchased a replacement keyless remote for my 95NSX. Does anyone have the instructions for programming it to my car?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Curious on this one myself :smile: .

Anybody else? :smile:

Yes, I have that bookmarked. But does that program in a 2nd remote on top of the first or clear out the first & then only the second works & you're still left with 1 functioning remote?

TyraNSX said:
Yes, I have that bookmarked. But does that program in a 2nd remote on top of the first or clear out the first & then only the second works & you're still left with 1 functioning remote?

Generally with alarms you would hit them both with the switch set to learn (instead of just the one) and basically make it learn both at the same time. I only had one remote though, so I can't really say if my NSX system works this way.

dgaetano said:
Generally with alarms you would hit them both with the switch set to learn (instead of just the one) and basically make it learn both at the same time. I only had one remote though, so I can't really say if my NSX system works this way.

Can anyone confirm that this method can be used to program more than one remote? I have an extra remote I'd like to program so I can have three..

-Josh

Back