• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How I got my licence plate holder

Joined
26 November 2004
Messages
481
Location
Central Cali
So I was at Chevron pumping gas for my car. This older man about early 40s says " Nice Ferrari " I'm like :confused: :confused: Well, here it is. :biggrin:

plate0mg.jpg
 
LOL!!!

Thats one of the best licence plate frames ive ever seen :biggrin:
 
Now you'll have to get a plate to match...
 

Attachments

  • license_20050824104812_93688.jpg
    license_20050824104812_93688.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 474
kouasupra said:
This older man about early 40s

I saw this on a tombstone, in a cemetery, on Cape Cod.The date of death was late 1700's.

"Remember me as you walk by.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you shall be

Prepare for death and follow me!"

Old is coming kiddo... you hope. :wink:

BTW it's License, and it's a frame not a holder.
I DO like it. Nice idea... kid. :biggrin:
 
pbassjo said:
I saw this on a tombstone, in a cemetery, on Cape Cod.The date of death was late 1700's.

"Remember me as you walk by.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you shall be

Prepare for death and follow me!"

Old is coming kiddo... you hope. :wink:

BTW it's License, and it's a frame not a holder.
I DO like it. Nice idea... kid. :biggrin:

That's, uhh, interesting haha...
 
pbassjo said:
I saw this on a tombstone, in a cemetery, on Cape Cod.The date of death was late 1700's.

"Remember me as you walk by.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you shall be

Prepare for death and follow me!"

Old is coming kiddo... you hope. :wink:

BTW it's License, and it's a frame not a holder.
I DO like it. Nice idea... kid. :biggrin:

That is classic!
 
pbassjo said:
I saw this on a tombstone, in a cemetery, on Cape Cod.The date of death was late 1700's.

"Remember me as you walk by.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you shall be

Prepare for death and follow me!"

Old is coming kiddo... you hope. :wink:

BTW it's License, and it's a frame not a holder.
I DO like it. Nice idea... kid. :biggrin:

Another version
What you are now I once was
What I am now you forever will be!
 
kouasupra said:
<snip>... This older man about early 40s says...
why you little puke! if my depends weren't constricting me so much, i'd hop out of my wheelchair and teach you a lesson or two. buahahahahaha - like the other poster said, you **hope** to get to be "older" :biggrin:

hal
btw, your profile says "central cali" - cali's in colombia, no?
 
steveny said:
Another version
What you are now I once was
What I am now you forever will be!


Second line doesn't rhyme and meter is off. Give that gravestone a C+. I hope they aren't buried next to their English teacher. :biggrin:
 
pbassjo said:
Second line doesn't rhyme and meter is off. Give that gravestone a C+. I hope they aren't buried next to their English teacher. :biggrin:
and it's stuff like this that keeps me coming back here!
 
Back
Top