• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many calls/texts did you receive when the NSX Superbowl commercial aired?

None, but the girlfriend with me at the party thought it was spectacular looking.

None, because I was the one who told everyone about it the day it debuted in Detroit.

Though friends do ask when they see me in person whether I will get it. I replied eventually yes though not hyped up at all to buy one in a hurry. I comprehend the future of motorsport is all about state of the art technology but I've always been and always will be a raw car fan.

I had a friend text and tell me I had room in my garage for one more, I replied, I don't enough room in my bank account for that one.:frown:

People have been coming up to me at work(3 to be exact) and asking what I think about the new NSX. Thing is, they've all been strangers/people I've never had occasion to speak to before. I didn't know anyone was paying attention ... plus I haven't driven the NSX to work in months!

i was at a superbowl party and half the room looked at me at the end of the commercial. then i received 5 texts! all i said was "i know, i know...." :smile:

Just one text, but everyone at work monday mentioned it.

i just bought my NSX and ironcially it got delivered to me during the super bowl so i missed the first half. so on monday EVERYBODY at work was asking did i see the commercial for the new one.

Last edited:
Back