• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How Many NSX's have you had?

Now that I am happily driving my 8th NSX, I just wondered, how many NSX's have you had in your life? Has anyone had more than me? Of course that is not boasting, it means that I am easily bored, get one, trick it out, bored with it, sell it, miss it, buy another.... a true sickness, but what a great one.

I bought my first one in 1991, paid $9k over sticker for first car my local dealer had. I was 22 years old, had made some $$ with at that point, 2 Subway franchises.... ever since then, I have them all, 7+ Porsche, Ferrari, Vette Z06, every AMG MB made, etc... yet I ALWAYS end up with an NSX in the garage.

Honest, on my 8th....anyone even close to that? Anyone else got it that bad with these cars?

Just curious
Enjoy!
Sam

Got 2 at home now...But one has to go......Its like having two wives....ONLY 1 me...and double the headache...In a good way....(PUN) intended:cool:

I've only had two.:frown:

On my second now.

I've had 3, I thought I had an issue, but 8 ... wow !

Check out my signature!:biggrin:

Two here...

WOW!! Wonder what percentage just these dozen or so replies (total of all of them) of total US NSX sold....? I am sure Prime represents double digit % ownership.... Do we have anywhere on the boards the total cars sold in USA?

FUN!!!
Sam

On my first one. But then I am the second owner....or was it third?...bleh have to go look when i get the chance or remember to look lol. :biggrin:

Now that I am happily driving my 8th NSX, I just wondered, how many NSX's have you had in your life? Has anyone had more than me? Of course that is not boasting, it means that I am easily
Just curious
Enjoy!
Sam

I'm on my 1st...but I'm from Jax (Arlington) and when I visit my Mom (Ponte Vedra) I'd like to visit your garage.
:)

There is someone that live around here (Vienna, VA) that have 5 NSX in his driveway; I think they all have Comptech superchargers and HRE 18/19 wheels. He gives them to his employee to drive as company cars. I don’t think he is on Prime.

One, I have owned it just about two years now. But I can see why people would sell and buy again.

Just one...decided to buy a copy of Action Comics #1 and a copy of Detective Comics #27 instead of buying another NSX:biggrin:

Dam

What compels you to keep the sell/buy cycle going?

It sounds like you have enough money to just keep the car, so why not do that instead of having to buy someone else's used car over and over again?

I am sure it would be more cost efficient to just keep one good car.

Back