• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many owners have crashed their NSX by sliding the rear end out???

Wow... the information on this forum is crazy.....:eek: :eek: i am going to go try some of this the next time I feel "ball-z".... tell me more, good driving tips are priceless... bad driving tips cost a "grip".... I guess it is TRUE that many owners of rear wheel/mid-engine cars do lose the back end....:rolleyes:

John,
If you have time time, would you mind posting the Alignment Spec's you've used for the various levels of driving....Normal street, Harder street driving and track use...

Absolutely, throttle lift is the worst thing you can do. Having mostly driven mid engine cars all my life, that was the first thing I learned, the hardway, not to do.

Thanks.

OK, this is the long version, but for those who want to know a bit more, read thourghly!

I thought it was just me, so I was too embarrassed to post here, instead posted on the Fiero Forum. I was in 2nd gear on cold tires and goosed it on a sharp low speed turn and the rear instantly snapped around scary fast. Heres the whole story and pics. Happened a couple of days ago.
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/047165.html

John,
If you have time time, would you mind posting the Alignment Spec's you've used for the various levels of driving....Normal street, Harder street driving and track use...

Absolutely, throttle lift is the worst thing you can do. Having mostly driven mid engine cars all my life, that was the first thing I learned, the hardway, not to do.

Thanks.

OK, this is the long version, but for those who want to know a bit more, read thourghly!

I just had new shocks installed and my suspension aligned at West End Alignment in Gardena, CA. I'm a new NSX owner and not knowledgeable of car technology. I just like to drive! Anyway, Darin of West End asked me how I wanted my suspension set up. He gave me 5 choices:

1. Street set-up, which he did not recommend
2. Good street performance, longer tire wear
3. Better street performance, greater tire wear
4. Best street performance, poor tire wear
5. Full race set-up, which he did not recommend

Since at the moment I do not have a lot of disposable income to spend on tires, I chose option No. 2. I should have asked Darin what technically was the difference in the five set-ups.

Damm Greg....
Congratulations on a save that could have been a disaster.

It would have interesting to see the changes in the spec's for the 5 choices.

>>He gave me 5 choices:

I should have asked Darin what technically was the difference in the five set-ups.[/QUOTE]

Darin of West End asked me how I wanted my suspension set up. He gave me 5 choices:

Since at the moment I do not have a lot of disposable income to spend on tires, I chose option No. 2. I should have asked Darin what technically was the difference in the five set-ups.
Obviously, I cannot speak for Darin. However, I can tell you what some of the possibilities are. I assume he's referring to alignment settings, which are adjustable, rather than changing suspension parts (although that is also a possibility). In general, the most important alignment settings to tire wear on the NSX are the toe, and particularly the rear toe. The original specification when the NSX was introduced was rear toe of 6 mm, which provided great handling but wore the rear tires quite rapidly. They later revised the recommendation (retroactively for all years) to 4 mm rear toe, which improved rear tire wear slightly at the expense of slightly poorer handling. Some owners have gone further in that direction, with rear toe of 2 mm or even zero, for even better tire wear (again, at the expense of handling). It's also possible to reduce some of the toe in the front, although front tires last so much longer than rear tires that they are not as much of a concern.

One other alignment setting worth mentioning is camber, and particularly front camber. Rear tires tend to wear evenly, but front tires may not. It is common for the inside edge of front tires to wear more rapidly than the rest of the tread; this can be avoided by reducing the toe in front (as noted above) as well as reducing the amount of negative camber in front. OTOH, those using their NSX on the racetrack, who find that the outer edge of their front tires is wearing rapidly, can reduce that by increasing the amount of negative camber in front. I recently had my own front negative camber bumped up towards the maximum end of the specified range for this reason.

I'm a member. Late to work and pushed hard to make green left turn arrow. This along with messing with tire pressures and new rubber up front old in the rear. When she went it was damn fast. Luckily the car was the only thing that got hurt. Big-Ass curb folded the front suspension and then the back came around and folded those A arms as well. All fixed by a small loan from my insurance company. Note to self to replace all 4 tires at once next time :rolleyes:

I agree with most of what Ken (NSXTASY) says, but remember those heated discusions from the 90's....well, we still agree to disagree....and some of that is realtive perspective....subjective points of view. For example....the statement "better handling"??? This means many different things to many different people. Some feel better handleing is setting rear toe to an aggresive 4-6mm, while others think of agressive handling as setting it to 0-1mm, as this gives the car a less setteled feeling (especially on turn in, and in the first sections of the corner). Anyway, it all depends on what one wants the cars personality to be.

I digrees...on to less subjective subject....

Did you ever hear that when a long freight train takes off it acutally has to reverse first? This process takes all the slack out of the joints between the cars, so that in reality when it stops and starts forward again, each car is being broken from it's static position one at a time, as the slack in the joints is removed. Kind of a domino effect....one impacts the other, then the next, etc. (close your eyes, see it....do you see it????).

Think of this happening with all the connected componets in your rear suspension. If they are all sitting tight and snuggly pressed together, as when the rear tires are trying to drive towards each other (instead of parallel), this is the result of toe. Everything moves pretty much in unison (especially if you have non compliance upgrades, after market stiffer components, etc....but these upgrades are not super realavant at this level).

So, if one has a more relaxed rear suspension setting, as when the toe is set to 0-0.1mm, then there is less force being applied to holding all the compenents tightly together, and they are therefore much more susecptible to being acted upon seperately (or in a compounded impact to impact state). Tie this in with the softer gummy rubber parts giveing under load, and things can gets pretty slushy under there.

BTW, toe is the value of how much the tires slips in the lateral direction (against the suspensions hold) per rotation. Therefore, since the tires are not driving parrallel, they are required to slip slightly against the forward straight line, and the toe number is how much (6mm setting, slips the tire 6mm per rotation). This directly explains why more toe increases tire wear, as each tire must slip on the pavement that value for each rotation.

Terms like stable, predictable, planted, etc., are all terms used to discuss the way a car feels when driven. Set the toe to a higher value (6mm, 5mm) and the cars is good for stable street driving by a less experienced driver, start to move towards the 1mm-0.1mm settings, and the car becomes less planted in the rear (often considered more for advanced drivers who like this feeling).

SO, what do we know from this....well....I again agree with KEN....¨we do not know what the difference in these values are exactly:

>>He gave me 5 choices:

BUT, we can logically say that the general theme would be something like this.....

1. No toe front and back, which is insane, & ruins the feel of the car, not to mention is dangerous.
2. Close to Zero toe in the rear, reduced some in the front from factory spec.
3. Reduced toe, everything else is factory spec.
4. Factory specification (much toe)
5. Crazy toe, camber. This is for track tuners only, and would be car specific, even track specific in advanced states.

Ironically this guys suggestions are counter intuitive to what one might think. Reducing toe for street only use (normally less expierinced drivers). He is focusing only on tire wear longevity, and not on driving impressions from the car.

To answer a question possed to me to post the progression of my suspension settings. Wow, for some years I worked as a crew member on a formula team (not Formula 1, but there are many other levels in the game...we supported Formula Continentals and Atlantics, they look like F1 cars, only smaller, less powerful, and much less expensive), and the one thing I learned from this is never do more than 2 or 3 unobstructed laps without coming in and changing soemthing on the car. A wing pitch, a camber, caster, or toe setting, whatever, just incrementally change something. Send the driver back out to test, if he likes the change, record it and keep it, if not, put it back to where it was, and change something else. This is the heart of tuning. Eventually one looks for the senergistic optimised set up. After some time a database kept the recorded optimised set up for each track we had raced.

Why do I tell you this, well, because I adapted this to my set up routine for the NSX. After every session I would lay under the car and tune. Make a small change, record it, and see how I liked it (or sometimes jsut adjust tire pressures or suspension rebound, etc.). Therefore, I could only estimate the progression from Factory Spec. to where the car is today, as it was and integral change over time. Never changing more than one thing at a time, so I could feel the effect of that change. I sometimes set it up waaay out of spec., just to telegraph the changes effect.

All this ignores that fact that sooooo many different factors are there to play with on this subject. There is a symphony of inputs to fidn that right tone. BUT, toe is a big deal for NSX'ers, and that is why I expand with such depth on the subject.

BTW GT5, my current set up is close to number 2 with respect to these values. This is why I never tell people that should set up a ceratin way, only to test and find what they like, BUT, do not forget I like a looser car, which for me is more fun to drive, and tops the excitment factor. Those who have riden with me can attest to that! It really changes the drive/ride!

last friday, leaving a mini nsx meet in milpitas. it was extremely cold out, with cold tires, i was making a right turn onto a big 4 lane road, it was 3am so no cars were out. i gradually gave it more and more throttle in 2nd hopin for it to slide, and slide it did. as the tail end kicked out, i countered steer, kept the throttle constant then gradually gave it more, after two mini tail whips i finally got back in line again. no crash but imo i felt like it was a good learning experience even though this should not be done on the streets.

truth of the matter is that i've never owned a high performance car such as this before, so this is basically the first time i purposely slid the tail end, but when i was younger i rode dirt bikes, i used to track an R6, but now i track an RC51 and i've gotten that beast to slide so it wasn't something new, but definitely one of those things that if not done on purpose will definitely catch you by surprise. it's just odd to me how on a bike, when it's sliding the front end will correct itself without your intervention whereas cars you have to manual do everything, this is probably why i'm getting more into cars now than bikes.

i don't know about you guys, but i really prefer no power steering, it gives it much more feel and positive driving experience. switching back to my 98' GS300, that thing sits high up like an SUV and you feel no feed back from the road. it's like driving on clouds, i guess they're suppose to be that way...:rolleyes:

it's 4am, i'm off to bed before i start to hallucinate again. okbye.

GREGZ, you have an absolute Fleet of vehicles! Are you a dealer, or just independently wealthy? Wow!

I thought it was just me, so I was too embarrassed to post here, instead posted on the Fiero Forum. I was in 2nd gear on cold tires and goosed it on a sharp low speed turn and the rear instantly snapped around scary fast. Heres the whole story and pics. Happened a couple of days ago.

Holy crap, it looks like you put your NSX out to pasture! Glad to see you got it together in time.

Greg... your experience would not have been much different in any car, especially a mid or rear engine car, with decent low end torque in the conditions you described. Again, its simple physics of weight bias and inertia, coupled with acceleration/speed and tire adhesion (or lack thereof in this case). Blipping the throttle in a turn will almost always break the back-end loose... that exactly how you make it happen on the skidpad in order to practice catching-it before the backend comes around (counter steer, pause, straighten the wheel, etc).

When at the track, one of the first things you learn is smoothness with the accelerator and brakes, particularly in any turn. Squeezing the accelerator and the brakes, versus jumping on them, is less likely to unsettle the car.

Glad you and the car were OK after the incident. Claulk it up as a lession learned.

-Wick

Greg... your experience would not have been much different in any car, especially a mid or rear engine car, with decent low end torque in the conditions you described. Again, its simple physics of weight bias and inertia, coupled with acceleration/speed and tire adhesion (or lack thereof in this case). Blipping the throttle in a turn will almost always break the back-end loose... that exactly how you make it happen on the skidpad in order to practice catching-it before the backend comes around (counter steer, pause, straighten the wheel, etc).

When at the track, one of the first things you learn is smoothness with the accelerator and brakes, particularly in any turn. Squeezing the accelerator and the brakes, versus jumping on them, is less likely to unsettle the car.

Glad you and the car were OK after the incident. Claulk it up as a lession learned.

-Wick

Thank-you everyone for your understanding of me almost depriving the NSX community of a fine example of an 91 X! If there had been any poles or signs, etc., the story would have not turned out so. I definitely learned my lesson and will be toning down my agressive driving nature. I goosed on purpose to get a lil slide action going but had no clue it would slingshot around, I do now!
I will be in be in Monroe(site of incident) next Tuesday and will take pictures of the scene and update this thread, if thats OK?

NSXLR8R----GREGZ, you have an absolute Fleet of vehicles! Are you a dealer, or just independently wealthy? Wow!
I am a Dealer but all the cars in my Sig. are my personal cars. Some I have owned for years like the Navi. I bought brand new 7 years ago and the 69 Camaro was purchased on that same day. I became a Dealer 3 yrs ago because I moved from Phoenix to here and was looking for a job and thought this would work so I would not have to pay Registration/Taxes or Insurance on 15 cars.

Accidents on public roads initiated by Daryl and Daryl doing stupid things always amaze me. The only good thing is those same people post their lack of good judgment on searchable public forums for future litigation.

… the motor is in the back all your gonna do is plow (understeer) if you try to push it at all.
I have to disagree, with respect. Common misconception.
Understeer? My car is one of the best “turning in” (no understeer) cars I have driven. At any high speed it never understeers. Only at very slow speed sharp turns.
At high speed a small drift will stain my pants and I will find Jesus, but all this laundry work and conversion is needed because of slight oversteer, not understeer.

When you have the weight near the back, the front tyres have a longer moment arm to pull the nose around. The front tyres have less work to do to pull the nose around. No understeer. Better. Force x distance = Moment

Also, with the NSX all the weight is concentrated in one lump near the middle (slightly to the back), so the polar moment is “less”. Means the car will turn better, easier for the front tyres to do their turning work.
Polar Moment,:
Take a weight-lifting dumbbell. Hold it in the normal place in the middle of the thin part. Now rotate it by spinning your wrist. Hard to do because the weight is concentrated in the extremities. Wrist hurts. It doesn’t turn easily.
Now take the same dumbbell and hold it upright vertical standing up in your hand, with you hand grasping one of the weights at the end. Twist it around the axis. Much much easier, even thought the weight is exactly the same.
That is polar moment (simply put). And mid engine cars have a better “weight distribution” (partially, that just means lower polar moment) giving them better turn in. Less understeer.
Less work for the front tyres to do to turn the car around.

But, just like nsxtasy said, because of the same thing, when the back end goes out, it can go quicker too, for the same reason.
Because there is less mass sticking way out in the extremities. So it goes quicker, sometimes too quick for the driver.
If there were lots of weight in the trunk and lots in the nose, it could not “snap out” as quickly, and feel more like a sedan car, easier to feel it going out, doesn’t “snap out” as quickly.
However in this case once it got moving out, it would be harder for the tyres to regain grip, harder to “bring back” so I don’t suggest putting cement bags in your car to reduce “snap out”.
Unless it is snowing and you need to get up a hill, but THAT is something else entirely.

It is NOT that there is less weight over the front wheels so it understeers more.
Wrong wrong wrong. Common misconception.

If that were the case, try putting a few bags of cement in the nose and see how badly it turns in then. Make sure your insurance is paid up.
No, a lighter weight front end will always steer better that a heavy weight front end (unless there is deep water on the road).

And mid engine cars have less weight in the nose so they turn better, steer quicker, turn quicker. That is why pure racing cars have no engine in the front. Better turning.(also they put it in the middle to have lower (better) polar moment too. Two benefits for the price of one).

If you get understeer on the NSX, in a slow sharp turn in the rain for example, like maybe in a hairpin, it is because the castor and King Pin Inclination in a sharp turn causes the tyre to “lean over”. (Although you could say the kg/mm2 (pounds per square inch) on the tyre contact patch is more, so better in the rain, but the tyre is not made for running on the edge…lets not go into that here).
They gave the NSX more castor in their suspension design compromise to help compensate for the King Pin Inclination, return steering and behavoir on bumps, they decided on for good handling. All front suspension is a compromise. The consequence of all this is to make the steering wheel harder to turn, so they gave it an extremely low steering ratio, all a compromise.
Also, when bigger diameter, wider tyres are fitted, the scrub distance is changed, usually for the worse. This changes the cars feel. A lot of you have wider wheels set further outwards. This reduced the scrub distance making the steering feel like you are driving on ice. Not as good handling feel.
Unless you stay with 6.5 inch wide wheels (stock), and set them further out with spacers or less offset (centre line of wheel moved outwards), and keep the KPI the same, then the handling should stay as the Honda engineers settled on.

Of course with bigger diameter wheels/tyres, then the car will sit too high so you have to lower it with coilovers, then the car is running in “bump”, so the handling will again be different that the Honda engineers meant it to be, mainly with more pronounced “bump steer”. So compensating with strong anti roll bars is a good idea, so the car don’t lean so much, effective lean geometry will be more than normal because the car is in “bump”.
But then if you put strong anti roll bars on, then you can drastically change the car’s handling with respect to oversteer and understeer.

So, again, unless you understand ALL this (and there is more) then don’t change things to get better handling. You can’t function when you are in the dark.

So next, the King Pin Inclination causes the tyre to ”lean over” even further when you turn when you have changed to wider and larger diameter tyres. Because the KPI is fixed, the scrub distance changes.
You probably have noticed that formula cars have almost zero KPI.
Well, the fast ones anyway.
Because they have very smooth tracks. (older formula cars had more KPI because tracks were rougher, driver’s wrists like it when there is more KPI on rough tracks, less wrist and arm strain). So when they turn, their wheels/tyres don’t “lean over”. That is why you hear about drivers complaining about a particular race track being “bumpy”, poor bunnies. Their wrists and arms have severely noticed the bumps more than you will on a street car. Because they have almost zero KPI.
Anyway, you have to understand all this and more before you can change the wheels and tyres, and consequently the ride height, on a car like the NSX.

Maybe that is why some of you have understeer or oversteer problems.

Maybe that is why many stock cars will beat cars with different sized wheels.
Not maybe, actually.

Personally (in my stock NSX, stock wheels and tyres, ugly as hell it looks, but better handling) I have had mild oversteer, almost spinning sometimes when I push the car at just too fast a speed around a corner. Then the back end breaks out in a nice predicable way.
Very very quickly oversteers, (result of low polar moment) but predictable.
Never spun it accidentally.
Also on the Nurburgring this has happened several times and motorway on-ramps. On the Ring, it is many times at Adenauer Forst because it is suddenly slow and sharp, so the handling changes drastically (see above) confusing/upsetting my small brain.
I find it is not the correcting that is the problem, it is the “snapback” correction that is the problem because the steering is a too slow ratio.

Haven’t tried Spa yet, but when I do I won’t be going fast through Eau Rouge. MvM, Nick from v/d Poel Honda in Hulst told me about THAT experience…

Man, it is so complex but simple. You have to understand everything about suspension before you can “design” your own (which is what you are doing when you fit bigger tyres/wheels).
Anyway, maybe that’s why there are so many different experiences about spinning from person to person.

I unfortunately had the tail slide out on my 91 back in 2001, it was not pretty, I had been to the track the weekend before (Motegi) and the tyres were pretty worn and it was January - very cold. To cut the story short, highway on ramp single lane left hand corner with concrete walls - we played ping pong, I felt lucky to walk away, no warning, no gradual slide - just full on snap into the wall followed by mashing every corner of the car...

On a side note I sold the car in this condition (written off by Insurance in Tokyo) to a guy in Australia (sydney) who was going to put it back together again (somehow). Anyone know if that ever happened ?? I will try to dig out the VIN.

Attachments

• Jap_panel_beaters_Ltd_1.jpg
    Jap_panel_beaters_Ltd_1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Jap_panel_beaters_Ltd_5.jpg
    Jap_panel_beaters_Ltd_5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 179
They gave the NSX more castor in their suspension design compromise to help compensate for the King Pin Inclination, return steering and behavoir on bumps, they decided on for good handling. All front suspension is a compromise. The consequence of all this is to make the steering wheel harder to turn, so they gave it an extremely low steering ratio, all a compromise.
Also, when bigger diameter, wider tyres are fitted, the scrub distance is changed, usually for the worse. This changes the cars feel. A lot of you have wider wheels set further outwards. This reduced the scrub distance making the steering feel like you are driving on ice. Not as good handling feel.
Unless you stay with 6.5 inch wide wheels (stock), and set them further out with spacers or less offset (centre line of wheel moved outwards), and keep the KPI the same, then the handling should stay as the Honda engineers settled on.

Of course with bigger diameter wheels/tyres, then the car will sit too high so you have to lower it with coilovers, then the car is running in “bump”, so the handling will again be different that the Honda engineers meant it to be, mainly with more pronounced “bump steer”. So compensating with strong anti roll bars is a good idea, so the car don’t lean so much, effective lean geometry will be more than normal because the car is in “bump”.
But then if you put strong anti roll bars on, then you can drastically change the car’s handling with respect to oversteer and understeer.

So, again, unless you understand ALL this (and there is more) then don’t change things to get better handling. You can’t function when you are in the dark.
I totally agree....when you modify the suspension, tires, wheels, etc., ...it affects the handling of the car - without proper tuning and thorough testing it's usually a disaster waiting to happen...like I said time and time again...Be careful out there....

My NSX use to handle great at corners until I went to a much bigger 19/18 wheel/tire set up. I have eibach pro springs and stock shocks...

For the last 22 years I've driven rear wheel drive cars from mid/rear to front engine setups - in snow, ice, rain, floods, sand dunes in almost all kinds of roads/condition ...and I can tell you - your driving SKILLS is only second to LUCK!!!

It is NOT that there is less weight over the front wheels so it understeers more.
Wrong wrong wrong. Common misconception.

In certain conditions under acceleration the less weight on the front wheels will give you more understeer..

You start off with 42% on the front, and great traction in the rear, if you accelerate and cant break lose the rear tires, the weight transfer will shift traction away from the front.

As for an autocrossing car, I've autocrossed mine several times with street tires and did fine, the two biggest things against mine are.. 2nd gear is geared horribly for an autocross, and no power steering. Other than that the car performs pretty good, and to be honest at low speeds with good road conditions (sub 60mph) you have to TRY to spin the car.

I recommend everyone should try autocrossing their car so they can get a feel for the limit without hitting parked cars, etc...

I weigh 240 lbs and was giving a friend who weighs 265 lbs a "joy-ride" at 10:00 apm on a cold Minnesota night about 20 dergees at the time hitting 90 + mph in a 90 degree right sweeping turn over a slight incline and whamo the rear end came out so fast I did everytine to avoid the #1 light pole (successfully) #2 telephone pole (successfully) # 3 the curb backwards on the drivers side (unsuccesfully) craked the spoke on the rim and scraped the hell out of it, bounced off the curb to a spinning stop in the middle of the road facing my skid marks and the chipped curb .......!

Holy crap! still alive! only rim damage!! lost me feelings on invinceability in this car and am now shakey when driving it......

Nice to have gaurdian angels huh?

I joined this club recently though thankfully I didn't cause any damage.

On a normal drive home I took a 90 degree right turn at a stoplight. Green light. This is normally an opportunity to have a bit of fun because I'm off the main road on a twisty. Usually where I spend some time in 2nd and 3rd gear.

I went a bit faster than usual, but made the mistake of lifting the throttle a bit mid-turn. Car suddently lost traction and the rear slid left. I countersteered but over corrected and the car slid right, right tire off road. Countersteered too much again, car went left again. Finally stabilized it. Pissed me off as much as it scared me. No damage at all except throwing up some gravel/dust because the right rear tire went off pavement.

I went to a shitty alignement shop this week. All the parameter I asked them to enter were ok, exept... ...rear toe ! They put it at -0°05' (out), instead of the +0°05' (in) I asked. In 3 weeks, I go to another shop to fix it. The handling of the rear is scary. It always wants to turn more than the front instead of stabilisise itself.

I just got the NSX-R strut bars from SOS and I have to say what a freakin difference!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: That is the best purchase for that car so far for me.... I really got on it to see if it breaks loose, and end result is that I am not scared of it snapping out anymore... Fear is gone... All confidence once again.... Until I crash it again that is...:wink: Everyone should have these bars... in fact I think that it is prettty f-ed up that they don't provide these stock.... Anyhow i have to say these are the SHIT.... You notice right when you leave the drive way that it is more solid of a car... TO all that replyed to this thread, if you don't have these strut bars, go get them right now.... Thanks Chris and SOS for providing quality to the forum...

You should probably add Non compliance bushings and toe links while you are at it.

MY EXPERIENCE: A couple of weeks after I bought the NSX, I decided to take for a "spirited run" early in the morning. The temps were in the 70's, perfect sunny weather. I was approaching a hill that curves downhill to the right at 70(sign says 40 mph for the curve). I realize i am going too fast and LIFT:eek: , Whamoo - I am sliding backwards down into the grass. Luckily, all I did curb rash one of the rims. I was scared shitless. I decided no more "goofing around" on the streets. Since then all my spins have been at the track.:biggrin: :biggrin:

IMHO, Non compliance bushings and toelinks are the best mod for this. They give feedback and stretch the transition from understeer to neutral to oversteer. That extra feedback is IMHO the best mod you can make to the NSX. Even if you left the rest of the suspension stock, you can still enjoy your NSX with more confidence with this mod. YMMV.

Back