• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many posts to PM?

Hello,

I have recently joined the forum, and am trying to restore my 1992 NA1. However, I have found that I am not able to PM other members about parts for sale, even after changing my email as per the help section. What do I need to do to access PMs?

Thanks!

This feature was recently set into Prime law due to increased spammers. I’m not sure how long you need to be a member but if you donate to the site for 25$ per year, it takes away all filters and gives you full access. That’s like 2 dollars per month.

Last edited:
On your profile there is a link called paid subscriptions.

On your profile there is a link called paid subscriptions.

Copy that. Thanks for steering me around.

----

I went looking for it and couldn't find it. Maybe I'm too blind to be driving and internetting?

----

Ok, I found it. It was in Settings, not My Profile. All set now.

Last edited:
Copy that. Thanks for steering me around.

----

I went looking for it and couldn't find it. Maybe I'm too blind to be driving and internetting?

----

Ok, I found it. It was in Settings, not My Profile. All set now.
Oh sorry. Thought it was under profile. I sent you a link that should’ve brought you to it. But looks like you found it. You should be able to pm and sell things on the marketplace now.

Is there a list of benefits that come with making a donation?
I’m not a moderator or site owner. But when I contributed to the site, I could immediately list parts for sale, pm any member, and my picture attachment limit is far greater. The mod’s don’t tell you this, but there are benefits. Or you can just be a member for awhile and wait it out. It is all done in the name of spam mostly...

just to keep this on topic ..I am a fat 5....

haha how many do you want

500 bucks should at least get you a slim 10 instead of a fat 5.

Back