• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to contact Dali racing

I have not gotten any returned emails or phone calls. Is he on vacation? I am looking for my parts or my money.

I have the same problem !!! I ordered AND PAYED for parts, but haven't heard from Mark in 2 months !!!!
Anybody knows how to reach him ?
I want my parts .... or my money back :mad:

I ordered a main relay (which was not in stock) from Mark on Thurs the 15th after hours. I had it at my door on Monday the 19th. A typical transaction with Mark is a 3-5 day delivery for me (I'm in Texas).

What kind of parts did you guys order? Anything JDM or custom? I have ordered from Mark about 10 times and he has always exceeded my expectations.

I have "wait" my parts about 3 years now. If I will meet this guy some day, it will be intresting meeting :biggrin: . 4 sure.

I ordered so many things at him .... always went perfect. This last time I ordered an exhaust adapter kit for a 3.2i and an engine dampener for a 3.0i , he asked if it was urgent, I sayed 'no' .... but now 4 months is getting rediculous !!!! I payed for the parts immediately, as always.
I'm puzzled about what could have happened .... :confused:

I've ordered from Mark for years too and I always got my things on time, but I still am aware of other peoples history with Dali Racing.

looks like dali racing does business with people that he wants to do business with. i ordered some parts with him and 2 months nothing. eventually had to fight paypal with the order. but got my money back.

Back