• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to report suspicious pm's

I've received a completely unsolicited PM containing blatant advertising. I there an easy way to report this?

I was trying to report someone as well under their profile , but I didn't see a report button. He sent me this. It says that he has been a member since 2005 with no posts, how is that even possible .

I just got that same email too.

I got one of those also... but interesting that i receive a email,
with that text and from that user, from NSXPrime about a PM,
but i got no PM in my Prime inbox.

I was trying to report someone as well under their profile , but I didn't see a report button. He sent me this. It says that he has been a member since 2005 with no posts, how is that even possible .

I (and several others) just got the exact same PM today on a completely different forum (ClubRSX)!

Last edited:
I got one of those also... but interesting that i receive a email,
with that text and from that user, from NSXPrime about a PM,
but i got no PM in my Prime inbox.
That's because it was sent by a username - "hadokenny" if it's the same one I got - that has since been deleted from NSXprime. When the username is deleted, all the PM's sent are deleted at the same time. That's how you received the e-mail (at the time the PM was sent) but there's no PM later (after the username and all his PM's were deleted).

Hi,

thanks Ken... got it... i didn't know that when a user is deleted, all his sent PMs are deleted too..

.. the email remains, because once it's sent, it remains sent :p :p

Nuno

That's because it was sent by a username - "hadokenny" if it's the same one I got - that has since been deleted from NSXprime. When the username is deleted, all the PM's sent are deleted at the same time. That's how you received the e-mail (at the time the PM was sent) but there's no PM later (after the username and all his PM's were deleted).

Yes I received one to my email but not to Prime pm box
If you're like the rest of us, what you received at the time was a PM, which automatically generated an e-mail sent to your e-mail address. By the time you checked your NSXprime PM inbox, the sending user and his PM's (including the one sent to you) had already been deleted. That explains why you received the e-mail but not the PM.

So are you guys saying you do not want to take part in the government auction? I would think Primers would be up for a good deal. :tongue:

Back