• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How's this for $5,900??

Hey guys! I was surfing eBay, and saw two NSX's on eBay which is salvage...one has front end damage, mirrors kicked off....the right side door is all scraped up...and the rear quarter panel is ripped off, but it appears to have no frame damage....but....aside from that one...there was another one...and boy....I'll let the pictures speak for itself!
biggrin.gif

P0006065.jpg

94_nsx_lf.jpg

P0006066.jpg

That's just a light hit, easy rebuild.
biggrin.gif

That picture looks like it was taken at a salvage dealership on 72nd St in Miami.

What the hell happened to that X?

Well I know from experience that things are never the same after an accident. I wouldn't even put the time or money into that kind of project. Just my $.02

It looks like he managed to crunch every single body panel on the car. That deserves SOME kind of award...
smile.gif

Hey Lud,
I think this deserves to go in the "Crash & Burn" section of your site once we can track down the VIN of that NSX. I really wanna know what exactly happened to it.

That's what happens when you drive with almost no rubber on your left rear and even less on your right rear.

You guys are missing the fact that thats just the current bid... This is the second time this vehicle has been through EBAY, the first time the price reached 9100, and the reserve still wasn't met
eek.gif
.... Crazy .. I wonder how the poor bastard rolled it anyhow.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SigEpUCI (edited 31 March 2001).]

Back