• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HP Evo split 5

I like those better than the evo's... But Im still very fond of these hp's...
63_1.jpg

Sup guys,
I know for a fact that the NSX is one hot man-creation and would not like to see the HP name own the NSX community.

In my honest opinion, if all of you guys (not pointing fingers) want to call the NSX an exotic vehicle and compare titles with Ferrari's, Corvettes, etc... Let's set the standards for some quality rims. :smile:

If you spend all your money to get the NSX sometimes you might have to settle for a less expensive but still nice looking rim.. Just because the rim says work or volk or racing hart across it doesent mean i still cant like the rim.. Theres many low end rims that i find very likable compared to high cost rims..:tongue:

I'm confused. You can and you can't return them. If I was interested in these, I would never buy those and or agree with the "Your gonna be SOL" terms.

Refunds & Returns

- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- A refund or exchange will only be offered if the wrong merchandise was delivered and only with The Speed Depot approval beforehand (item/package must be in the possesion of The Speed Depot in other to issue the refund or exchange if appicable).
- All returned items must be in the same new condition as sold. Any damaged, scratched or dented items will be returned to sender and a credit will be denied.
- Requests for refunds must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise (no exceptions).
- All returned items must be in the same original manufacturer's box and packaging.
- All returned items/packages will be at your own cost (shipping)

I DreamnNSX said:
If you spend all your money to get the NSX sometimes you might have to settle for a less expensive but still nice looking rim..

You can tuck away some extra money on the side can't you:wink:

Look at it this way, if you buy a mansion-would you also shop at IKEA?

Eleganze said:

I do not understand your point. Does everyone who buys a NSX or buys a mansion, has to buy everything expensive. I know tons of people who owns huge mansions and they still shop at Ikea, Target, etc.....

Eleganze said:

If it were a high quality product the answer would be yes. I judge products based solely on their merits and not its branding or country of origin etc..

I do not own HP wheels, but I sure do like them.

I think HP Evo wheels looks awesome on NSX. They actually looks really amazing and expensive on NSX. These are probably the nicest affordable wheels for NSX. There are many far more uglier wheels I have seen on NSX that cost 2~3 times more.

The HP Evo Split 5 looks not bad either:
c0_1.JPG

Im gonna buy what I like regardless of the brand name or price.. If i found a cheap set of daytons and likeD them Ide put them on the NSX... J/k just making a point though...:tongue:

^ I am not going to stop you from using your own money. I do not control your bank, you really have nothing to prove to me. I am just trying to steer you guys to a better quality rim, no less-no more.:smile:

and about the Mansion-IKEA analogy, I was just trying to use a more simple way of telling you guys what I meant. You didn't have to destroy it, hah.

I didn't want to use this but, we all know IKEA is for home-owners on a budget, a low budget at that, I honestly wouldn't be caught with most of the IKEA products in my possesion. Translating this to the world of rims. Would you be caught with a rim from a typical-budget civic project car? I know I wouldn't.

Sorry, but in this game of big ballers, you gotta pay to play.

Has anyone seen or heard of an HP wheel cracking or having any quality problems? I'm not trying to be a smart*** or anything but it seems people have more complaints or problems with some of higher quality wheels ,take the SSR GT3 posts for example. I may be debating a moot point because I'm in the process of ordering either Volk TE 37's ( mercury finish) or the Prodrive GC-05's. Just an observation.:wink:

Zennsx said:
Has anyone seen or heard of an HP wheel cracking or having any quality problems? I'm not trying to be a smart*** or anything but it seems people have more complaints or problems with some of higher quality wheels ,take the SSR GT3 posts for example. I may be debating a moot point because I'm in the process of ordering either Volk TE 37's ( mercury finish) or the Prodrive GC-05's. Just an observation.:wink:

no problems with mine :biggrin:

nsxsupra said:
I do not own HP wheels, but I sure do like them.

I think HP Evo wheels looks awesome on NSX. They actually looks really amazing and expensive on NSX. These are probably the nicest affordable wheels for NSX. There are many far more uglier wheels I have seen on NSX that cost 2~3 times more.

The HP Evo Split 5 looks not bad either:
c0_1.JPG
---------------------------------------------------------------
nice, I like them

Last edited:
Eleganze said:
Sup guys,
I know for a fact that the NSX is one hot man-creation and would not like to see the HP name own the NSX community.

In my honest opinion, if all of you guys (not pointing fingers) want to call the NSX an exotic vehicle and compare titles with Ferrari's, Corvettes, etc... Let's set the standards for some quality rims. :smile:

Amen to that.

Back