• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC/ What are the dealers saying ?

I'm willing to say that a few of you members have called the local Acura store in your area seeking info. What are they saying?

Only two dealerships in my area:

The 1st- Heard and saw these pics several weeks ago??? It will be priced around its current level w/equal weight placed on design & quality to better the current model. We know nothing else other than what Torrence has let out which isn't much.

The 2nd-A salesman saw the pics that a customer brought in just this morning. He was told by the GM that a new NSX was in the works.

How much is car salesman bs, I don't know.

Oh yeah, I was allowed to be placed on a waiting list (#1) which I did this morning w/small deposit forth coming when they get more info.

Hey Tom,

I was the customer that brought pics to Superior Acura (SA). You got there after I left. Are we going to have a duel for first in KC?

BTW, I was told I would be first called.

Last edited:
place an order already?

isn't it kind of too soon for that?

... is that how it goes? we don't even know for sure if there is going to be production HSC or Next NSX...

It never hurts to be prepared. The early bird gets the worm. Fate favors those who plan ahead. etc.

All platitudes aside, if the car doesn't come to pass within the next 12-18 mos., I will be able to get my money back by cancelling the order. If it does, I will be in line to own the first one sold by my dealership.

Back