• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga Window Fix Road Show!

Guys

Hugo (Hugabuga) is touring the US this summer to fix all of our slow and/or jerky windows! This is one of the few problem areas of the NSX and it applies to all years. Hugo has put together a very nice DIY kit for $200 fixes both windows and features Teflon and stainless steel pieces to upgrade the OEM regulators. For an additional small charge, he will personally install these on our cars so you know the work will be top notch. He will be in the DFW area on August 13-15 http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/190157-2015-Window-Fixing-Tour-July-11-to-October-09 and I would like to gauge interest in having an installation party at a to-be-determined location. Here is a link where he details the kit: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/184786-Window-upgrade-KITS?p=1857490#post1857490 So, who's up for it? Please reply to this thread - I'll get it started :smile:

UPDATE.......................................We now have a date for this installation party. It will be on Monday, August 17. Time and place are still TBD but if you want to join us, please respond to this thread ASAP. Hugo will be bringing the kits with him.

UPDATE #2...................................OK, now we have a location and a time for this event. Work will be done in the air conditioned comfort (thank you Jeremy) of:
SCW Performance
1620 N. Interstate 35
Suite 314
Carrollton, TX 75006.

Work will begin at 10AM and it's first come, first served. So I will see everyone on Monday, August 17th
:biggrin:

UPDATE #3.....Just wanted to remind everyone that next Monday, August 17th, is the big day! We have a pretty large group wanting this cool window upgrade. Thanks to Hugo for being a great 'Prime citizen

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf
5. JMChristopher
6. RedDye#9
7. NSX1145
8. John_GBX

Last edited:
Just bumping this thread to see if I can get anyone else interested in this great, cost saving mod (have you priced replacement regulators recently?). Let's get a few more signed up to make it worth Hugo's while to stop by. Sign on up :biggrin:

Looking forward to it Bro!
Thanks for setting it up ... looks like it's just the 3 Amigo's!
1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai

Yellow Attack!

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf

Sign me up, and I'll donate our shop space to do the installs if everyone wants to all come here and do it - A/C shop!! Wade, nominate us!

Sign me up, and I'll donate our shop space to do the installs if everyone wants to all come here and do it - A/C shop!! Wade, nominate us!

That would be awesome Jeremy! Thank you for your generous offer. A/C will be much appreciated now that the real Texas summer is here. I will add you to the list :smile:

Yes, I did nominate SCW Performance to be added to the NSX specialized shop map but the moderator moved my post. Where should I leave feedback to get you on there?

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf
5. JMChristopher
6. RedDye#9 (verbal commitment)
7. NSX1145

I'm a maybe. Jeremy! do you have any door card materials? I'd like to get rid of the curtain look since the panels are off :D

Last edited:
We have one more member that wants his windows fixed. He just signed up for prime. Name is John_GBX. He is just waiting for forum sign up approval.

We have one more member that wants his windows fixed. He just signed up for prime. Name is John_GBX. He is just waiting for forum sign up approval.

Great! I will add him to the list :biggrin:

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf
5. JMChristopher
6. RedDye#9
7. NSX1145
8. John_GBX

I looked at the instructions and yeahhh i'll let the pro handle it. Doing the CCU was hard enough as it is.....Count me in!

btw - how long will hugo be there? I get off work at 6pm. :\ But i'm 5-10 minutes away. Someone wanna pick up my car? :D

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf
5. JMChristopher
6. RedDye#9
7. NSX1145
8. John_GBX
9. Boostedtaco

I looked at the instructions and yeahhh i'll let the pro handle it. Doing the CCU was hard enough as it is.....Count me in!

btw - how long will hugo be there? I get off work at 6pm. :\ But i'm 5-10 minutes away. Someone wanna pick up my car? :D

1. clean_green
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai
4. Waldorf
5. JMChristopher
6. RedDye#9
7. NSX1145
8. John_GBX
9. Boostedtaco

I don't know how late Hugo will be available for us. SCW Performance closes at 6 and I doubt that Jeremy would be willing to go much past then since he is remodeling his house. There should be quite a few of us there so maybe we can get a volunteer to pick up your car.

Hmm OK. Any volunteers? :)

NSXSteve, your mailbox is full so I cant reply to you there but I will be at SCW at 10 and will bring your engine dampener. I will be there all day to help Hugo

Back