• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior SOLD Hugo Window Upgrade Kits

Hello All,

I have three Hugo Window kits for Sale....these are NOT produced and foe sale anymore.

These kits were produced to solved issues with NSX windows and is a great way to speed up the up/down movement of the Glass. One kit will do both windows

These kits are made of high quality Stainless steel, however, they don't have the Teflon guides, however guides are available from SOS

These are $275.00 each Plus Shipping and fees

Bram

Attachments

• Hugo Window kits.jpg
    Hugo Window kits.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Hugo Window.jpg
    Hugo Window.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 36
to all who wanted a kit but didn't get one,
i bought a kit as a spare. my windows work perfectly because i used hugo's kit and repaired them myself.
if someone needs a kit, i'll sell it for what i paid and you cover shipping.
these kits work great.

to all who wanted a kit but didn't get one,
i bought a kit as a spare. my windows work perfectly because i used hugo's kit and repaired them myself.
if someone needs a kit, i'll sell it for what i paid and you cover shipping.
these kits work great.
PMd you

sold in 2 minutes!!
they're definitely in demand.
installed mine several years ago and they're still working perfectly.

My windows are going up and down slow lately... Thought it was my battery but new battery didn't help

Is this what I need or the regulator ?

Hi, if you can get a regulator, then go ahead a replaced it....however you will need to clean all the OLD greased areas that the guilds slide on etc.
The Hugo kit comes with a new pulley / sleeve and you can get the Teflon guilds from SOS, installing these help the windows work great.

Hope this helps

Back