• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Window Fix Tour SoCal

I am interested in the El Monte one this Saturday. Texted Patrick about it. 02

I've added you to Patrick's party on Saturday. I have also update Hugo as he is going to be one very busy boy. 17 cars in OC and 10 for El Monte. May we all have speedy windows again.

If we show up with just our regulators, do you know if the price will be different?

I don't know if the price will be different, that is Hugo's call. I expect there would be a discount but don't put words in my mouth. See you tomorrow.

My car is still at Ramons and may not be ready until Wed or Thurs. Looks like I wont be able to make it tomorrow JC. Sorry about that. I would try Sat by I already had plans. Looks like I will have to see Hugo during NSXPO.

JC, I can't make it to Saturday, Can you take me off the list? Thanks.

My car is still at Ramons and may not be ready until Wed or Thurs. Looks like I wont be able to make it tomorrow JC. Sorry about that. I would try Sat by I already had plans. Looks like I will have to see Hugo during NSXPO.

Sorry John but glad that Ramon is working on your baby. There is still the repair going on at El Monte. I don't know if I would bank on Hugo at NSXPO, I'm sure he would like to enjoy the events and may be previously booked.

- - - Updated - - -

JC, I can't make it to Saturday, Can you take me off the list? Thanks.

will do.

Sorry, but my car isn't operational right now and I won't be able to get it running before Saturday.

It kills me to have to cancel and wait another X years.

It was great meeting all you guys there! It's nice being able to put a face to the posters on here. Thanks again to Hugo for the window fix, Tony for hosting it, and Craig for the stereo help!

attachment.php

Bummed I missed it... Damn work meeting today killed my plan.

Hope to maybe see him at nsxpo

Thanks to all for making this a successful party. First of all to Hugo for getting there early and doing the awesome job he does. Second to Tony for hosting this event, and feeding us too. Third to Craig for hosting the Bose stereo repair. Lastly to all who attended and got their windows fixed. You are the reason I organized this. See you all soon.

Hugo will be attending NSXPO but his time will be limited as to install, you might want to PM him directly and line this up.

Last edited:
For those of you who missed today, Hugo is also doing window fix this Saturday in El Monte

Of course, thank you Hugo for doing what you do.

JC, thanks for your help and really nice meeting you. Would have been so much more difficult for everyone without you!

Nice to meet new faces! See you guys around.

All,

I have a conflict this Saturday (UCLA Football Game). My car is currently in the paint shop having the botched first paint job fixed. Now, they are not sure that the car will be ready early enough on Friday for me to drop the car off at the fix-it location before the shop closes. If this should occur, is there anyone out there who could pick my car up at the paint shop on Saturday before noon and take it over the the fix-it location? I'll pick the car up on the following Tuesday (Monday is a holiday). The paint shop is in Arcadia (Santa Anita and Live Oak).

Thanks,

If you can help me out, give me a call at 626-676-3000

Mario

If you are able to and know how to, you can remove the regulators yourself at the paint shop and give them to someone to have fixed for you on Saturday. Hugo doesn't need your car to do the fix although it would be best to be around everyone who will be there to aid in taking it off and putting it back on. If you know how to do it then that's an option if you can't make it with the car on Saturday.

You're welcome to drop the car or window motors at the day before to have Hugo work on them first thing the next day.

JC Patrick Arakawa would also like to be added to the list for Saturday here in El Monte

You're welcome to drop the car or window motors at the day before to have Hugo work on them first thing the next day.

JC Patrick Arakawa would also like to be added to the list for Saturday here in El Monte

You got it Patrick, he's added. Good luck.

Can someone please send me address to location?

If things line up for me this Saturday, I plan on stopping by (without my NSX) to purchase the window kit from Hugo and to also watch him perform the conversion. If I can't make it, would someone mind taking a video of Hugo performing the conversion? I've seen some of his older videos on YouTube but it would be nice to see it from "another angle." Thanks!

--Conrad

Back