• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I always thought the NSX interior looks a bit outdated, so I did this.....

I'm unable to order direct from Mod4less, because the drop-down doesn't show any option other than "online delivery/no shipping". Can't find a phone number on their website, but I've emailed them about it. Just curious if anyone else has run into this problem.

Yes. I've had the same problem; no response to my email as yet.

funnily enough, they also didn't respond to my last order :( sorry guys, i ordered this cloth about 8 months ago from his ebay and his ebay is no longer working either now.... bugger !!! :(

please let me know if any of you guys had any luck with them and vice versa ....

Last edited:
More Wrapped Parts ... pictures pictures

well... my order has arrived from "pyspeed" (quick overseas shipping, impressive!) and they sent me the wrong color :( i got grey instead of black c/f cloth, i thought i'd give it a go rather having the hassle of returning it and wait for the correct one to turn up. it was my fault i didn't state the color when ordering (i didn't even ask - live n learn i guess)

so..... i have been busy on my saturday after work with some more wrapping - essentially i'm wrapping up those worn leathers

these are the results... let me know what you think guys (it might not be for everyone's taste) ... sorry about the mess in the pictures... was using laundry pegs to hold some of the edge of the cloth as i bought shit superglue which didn't stick instantly :(

Last edited:
Looks good to me! Did you do anything to get the wrinkles out of the material before doing the application?

cheers... i've done my best to iron out all the wrinkles, but some of the curves are super tricky, so i just spread the wrinkles as evenly as possible to make them as small as possible (as evident on the factory leather). luckily most of the wrinkles are in 'sort-of' hidden places so hopefully they will not be noticable at a glimpse. i didn't know if there is any trick to iron out the wrinkles as you probably know, this was only my 2nd time working with the c/f cloth.

has anyone of you guys done your already ? any pictures ?

I really liked this idea so i started the project myself and I uses headliner as the foam behind the carbon fabric and it doesn't work very well.

Where did you find the 4mm high density foam?

Thanks for any help.

Back