• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i finally got one

We all know how we feel about the car.

However, we want to hear your impression of it :)

Kudos to you! Enjoy it, and major congratulations! Red is the best color.

Give us details. Do you love it?

congrats on the purchase!!! and look at them chromes...

i havent got to enjoy it much. the clutch was slipping when i got it and i was driving hard and only made it worst. but the driving i did do i really enjoyed. i use to be a corvette man until i drove this car. the sound of the exhaust is crazy. i also like the whistle from the intake behind me. it doesnt have much torque but once you get the rpms up the speed is satisfying. maybe somewhere down the road i can get some headers and an exhaust. oh yeah, i forgot to mention the stares this car gets. a lot of people have never seen one and they cant believe its a 93. i should be getting the clutch replaced in 2 weeks so until then i can just tell stories of how clean i keep it. and another thing i forgot to mention is the build quality. this car holds up far better than a c5 corvette.

Congrats!!! everytime i read a post of a new owner finally getting one, it takes me back to when 'i finally got one'. enjoy, red is a cool color, but black is supreme :wink: :biggrin:

Congrats. The thrill has never left me after 8 years.

'91 Red/Blk
mods

Very cool car. I am glad that you are enjoying it, AND keeping it clean. :wink: :cool:

MYCHNG said:
Congrats. The thrill has never left me after 8 years.

'91 Red/Blk
mods

So YOU are the red one I ran into in Knoxville a couple years ago. It was right around West Hills (I think I was coming from the BiLo) while driving my white one. Welcome to the board!

:biggrin:

Back