• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got a 35000 budget

There are 95s going on eBay for $34,000 and two 96s with about 33,000 miles sold last week for $39,500. You would need to be careful and have a complete inspection. Wait, look around and you will see that prices are not that high.

------------------
Future NSX Driver

Originally posted by Acura NsX Pilot:
This is an easy one.....a 91 or high milage 92.Or a theft recovery 93

I bought a 91 w/65k for $25k. Then sold and bought a mint 92 w/36 for $30. I think you estimates are a little off.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by Wallstreetkid22:
Which manual NSX years do you guys think I can get for 35k in great shape?

Originally posted by 92NSX:
I bought a 91 w/65k for $25k.

It is quite unusual to find an NSX in great shape for $25K. Great shape meaning that the mileage is below average, the paint and interior are in excellent condition, no known problems whatsoever, all scheduled maintenance performed (that includes timing belt and water pump on any '91), window regulators updated, etc. Such an NSX is still a bargain at $30K - you may find one at that price, but only if you are very very lucky. NetViper scoured the Internet constantly for over a year looking for such a car without finding one. However, if you're willing to pay $32-35K, you should be able to find one without too much trouble.

I am considering selling my NSX. Cringe! I live in upstate NY which is a bit of a drive from you but if you are interested drop me an e mail. My NSX is a 92 in excellent condition 3 sets of rims and tires, factory car cover, everything works, all service done and documented. I just had the complete climate control replaced, window regulators replaced, never been out in the rain or snow, no wear on the seats, 39K miles. Brain surgery could be preformed on the engine without the fear of infection, the car is that clean. I would ultimately like to swap it even up for a X5 4.4 sport or a ML55 AMG, but selling it out right would work as well. The car also has a warranty until March of 2005 or 84,000 miles.

Originally posted by steveny:
I am considering selling my NSX. Cringe! I live in upstate NY which is a bit of a drive from you but if you are interested drop me an e mail. My NSX is a 92 in excellent condition 3 sets of rims and tires, factory car cover, everything works, all service done and documented. I just had the complete climate control replaced, window regulators replaced, never been out in the rain or snow, no wear on the seats, 39K miles. Brain surgery could be preformed on the engine without the fear of infection, the car is that clean. I would ultimately like to swap it even up for a X5 4.4 sport or a ML55 AMG, but selling it out right would work as well. The car also has a warranty until March of 2005 or 84,000 miles.

Color combination,auto or manual ?

Originally posted by 92NSX:
I bought a 91 w/65k for $25k. Then sold and bought a mint 92 w/36 for $30. I think you estimates are a little off.

I have been very lucky finding both of mine.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back