• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i have converted

after along time waiting for those abs lights that never came through for the pop light replacements
i have finally finished my 02 conversion. the bumper and hheadlight hid is all oem thanks to steve who listed it forsale a couple of weeks ago i also did the 02 taillights. The headlights are so much better to drive with.the car has full suede interior h&r lowering springs ww bodykit and spoiler k&n intake, Work 18/19 inch rims comptech headers and exhaust 02 conversion and lots more. Im thinking of painting the rims white the inside of the spoke and the lips what do u guys think there a 2 piece wheel.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
after along time waiting for those abs lights that never came through for the pop light replacements
i have finally finished my 02 conversion. the bumper and hheadlight hid is all oem thanks to steve who listed it forsale a couple of weeks ago i also did the 02 taillights. The headlights are so much better to drive with.the car has full suede interior h&r lowering springs ww bodykit and spoiler k&n intake, Work 18/19 inch rims comptech headers and exhaust 02 conversion and lots more. Im thinking of painting the rims white the inside of the spoke and the lips what do u guys think there a 2 piece wheel.

i personally like the wheels the way they are.

do you have any more pics perhaps with better angles? car looks great!

edit: I have to agree with NSXAMG996TT Below--- I dont like the non painted hoods either.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the '02 conversion as it really freshens up things. Since you painted your rear spoiler, maybe a painted hood will look even more finished IMO.

Looks Great!!!!!! I like!! Who did your install? :biggrin:
I personally think you should paint the center black with white lips!!!! :biggrin:
What do I know!!!! hhahahaha

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51888&highlight=pretegra
My first NSX 5 years ago!!! Holly!!!! that long alrealy!!!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51888&highlight=pretegra

Last edited:
i am buying a nsxr spoiler from bumbobee and will put some pics up as soon as i put on the new spoiler and the sun comes out here in vancouver!LOL

Back