• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have Drew's abs bleeder tool

Hey Guys,

Any update on the whereabout of this tool?

Thanks very much!
Randy

OK I am back from travel and see that a few of you wont this tool for winter projects. I think the next in line is Jimboesfo where I am to send it next withch he should get my Monday or tues. Sorry for the delay in getting it out I work on site alot so not able to be around as much as I would have like. Anyway on to Jimboesfo. Thanks drew.

OK I am back from travel and see that a few of you wont this tool for winter projects. I think the next in line is Jimboesfo where I am to send it next withch he should get my Monday or tues. Sorry for the delay in getting it out I work on site alot so not able to be around as much as I would have like. Anyway on to Jimboesfo. Thanks drew.

I PM'd you, but no reply. I have not received the tool. Was it sent?

The list of user wanting to use the tool is growing. I believe that it is currently:
jimboesfo
md4040s
Daves_X
blue_acura
nh_nsx
01blacks4

I PM'd you, but no reply. I have not received the tool. Was it sent?

The list of user wanting to use the tool is growing. I believe that it is currently:
jimboesfo
md4040s
Daves_X
blue_acura
nh_nsx
01blacks4

I just received the tool will bleed the system this weekend. Since 01blacks4 indicated he has an urgent need for the tool any objection to forwarding it to him next? md4040s let me know if you can't wait. 01blacks4, please PM me with your shipping address.
Thanks,
Jim

No problem from me if it's an urgent need...
Please keep me posted on the wherabouts.

Thanks!

I just received the tool will bleed the system this weekend. Since 01blacks4 indicated he has an urgent need for the tool any objection to forwarding it to him next? md4040s let me know if you can't wait. 01blacks4, please PM me with your shipping address.
Thanks,
Jim

I'm waiting for an address to ship the tool. First one on the list to PM me with an addresss gets the tool...

I'm waiting for an address to ship the tool. First one on the list to PM me with an addresss gets the tool...

Hey Jim,

MD4040s actually lives in Daly City. I will call him tomorrow to let him know...

Jimboesfo,

I can pick up the tool from you if you haven't sent it out already. saves u the shipping. I'm free tomorrow if you are. Then I'll ship it to 01blacks4 when he gives me his address. I don't check this forum much. here is my email -

[email protected]

looks like this is the list now.

md4040s
Daves_X
blue_acura
nh_nsx
01blacks4
kelly's nsx

if anyone on this list before kelly still wants it, email me your address at [email protected].

If I don't hear back in the next several days, i'll send it to kelly to keep the flow going.

Thanks very much! Email sent.
I've been waiting a while and have everything ready to go waiting for this tool. I should be able to turn it around quickly.

Who should I send it to next?

Thanks!
Randy

I willl be ready to ship this tool on to the next person in line this weekend.
If no one objects Kelly has asked for it next so I'll send it to him.

Do you still need it Kelly?

BTW, THANKS VERY MUCH to Drew for the use of this!!!

-Randy

I have a question for those of you that have used this tool and procedure for trying to fix the ABS issue.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but...
When you are running the pump is the brake fluid supposed to come out under enough pressure to flow up the tool into the reservoir at the top?

Thanks!
Randy

I have a question for those of you that have used this tool and procedure for trying to fix the ABS issue.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but...
When you are running the pump is the brake fluid supposed to come out under enough pressure to flow up the tool into the reservoir at the top?

Thanks!
Randy

Yes

Hi,

When I open the valve with the tool the fluid never seems to be under any kind of pressure. When I use Drew's switch to activate the motor fluid will flow but it is not under very much pressure. I've built the harness and run through the solonoid procedure as well. The fluid has been completely replaced at this point but the problem persists with the motor running for ~2 minutes and the ABS light coming on.
Based on the fact that the fluid never really comes out of bleeder with any force I'm thinking that I'm never building up enough pressure to properly pressurize the system. I've looked for any kind of leaks but son't see any.
I know I can bypass the whole deal but I'd really rather fix it.
Any thoughts, suggestions or idea's on what to try next?

Thanks very much Guys!

-Randy

Thanks for the response!

Yes I'm running the pump for ~30 seconds, shutting it off, opening the bleeder, but just a trickle of fluid comes out.
If I run the pump with the bleeder open the fluid will flow through and run up the tube to the reservior. I've pumped enough to get it all changed but it doesn't seem to be under any significant pressure.
Any thoughts on next steps?

Thanks!

If no one objects Kelly has asked for it next so I'll send it to him.

Do you still need it Kelly?

-Randy

Randy, I just read thru this thread. Kelly doesn't need it anymore, I loaned him all of my tools. He got his ABS back up and running. He shipped my tools back to me yesterday. Now I need to do my car. The snow is gone in Idaho and it's time to get the NSX back on the road. I'm tired of driving my old beater Mazda Pickup.

Brad

Back