• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just had to complain!!

I should probably complain in the Tires/wheels, but I'm doing it here. At 5200 miles I replaced the OEM rear tires on my 02, and was told I'd probably get 10-15,000 miles on the rears, well THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!! I have 7,300 miles on the car, and just got the call that the inside edge of the fronts are down to the wear bars!!! While I probably got one of the best purchase/lease prices on an 02-03 NSX, if we calculate in the replacement cost of tires, the monthly payments would be significantly higher. OK, I've vented enough, I love the car and I'll keep putting new shoes on it!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The problem is, you were told 10 to 15k of wear out of the rears which is a joke and whom ever it was didn't know what they were talking about. Your tire milage is reasonable IMO. Drive & enjoy:)

The problem is, you were told 10 to 15k of wear out of the rears which is a joke and whom ever it was didn't know what they were talking about.

Not true.....I currently have 13k miles on my rears and the wear bars are not touching yet. My fronts are two years old and I change front tires every other time I change rear tires.

I got just under 1800 from a new set of PZeros because the Acura dealership I bought my 91 from hosed the alignment on all four wheels. 1000 of that was the drive home from buying the car.

Hopefully this set will last a little longer. :)

Back