• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I need 7 spoke OEM rims

Anyone know of where I can get one front and one rear OEM 7 spoke rim, in the darker silver color? Also, are the rims side-specific?

Thanks in advance.

I own a salvage yard and can find those for you on Monday.Ill email you if I find them and the prices.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 RX7 Touring

Thanks for your help. I have searched most of the classifieds to no avail. Joe I would be interested to know if you have a pair in your salvage yard. I'll be waiting for your email.

Thanks again

What???? No FAQ???? Slacker...

wink.gif

------------------
Brian
Austin,TX
95 NSX-T Black/Black

It's not in there. <shrug>

Hey, I don't compile the FAQ, I just kick butt if people don't try looking there first!
biggrin.gif

How could a straight-spoke wheel be side-specific? I don't think that is FAQ material.

Joe
I got your email and replied but got a response saying it was the wrong address. Email back if you get a chance. The lady @ email address says she is getting alot of your email, you may want to check it out.

Thanks for your time
Trey

Thanks for your help guys. I checked with 1800Rims and they have none in stock. Check your emails.

Back