• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I picked up a new car!

Well it isn't a NSX yet. I bought a Montego Blue 335i coupe with 6 speed. I plan to chip after I break in the engine in a month or two. I decided against the M3 in order to get a NSX down the road. I am awaiting getting a bigger house with a larger garage so I can fit the 4th car in there. I will post some pics later this weekend.

Congrats but you should have held out for the NSX:redface: I was driving along a 335i last night in the 05 NSX, and heard the turbo's spooiling next to me. I was just waiting for the kid to punch it and try to race...and sure enough:biggrin:

hey kid,

I plan to buy both actually. I am buying a new house with a larger garage and wanted to get that as the third car to waste space in my house. (LOL) In all seriousness I love both of the cars. I am not sure if I will do forced induction on the NSX as I once wanted to. I might leave it stock but that might be hard to do. Those 335i's go damn fast stock and with a Procede or Dinan flash they can pull 12.5 sec 1/4 miles easily stock tires. I am suprised you heard the turbo spool since it is quite quiet in stock form with no loud blow off valves.

hey kid,

I am suprised you heard the turbo spool since it is quite quiet in stock form with no loud blow off valves.

It was a young kid, could have been modified. The BMW seemed pretty fast, I was impressed.

Back