• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I think this is a first.

So i'm at the gas station today putting gas in my Ridgeline. I'm just about ready to get in and take off and this nice little old lady comes walking out of the store and says, that's a nice looking truck, what kind is that? I go, "It's a Honda." She says "what?" I say a little louder, "It's a Honda." She then replies matter of factly, "Oh, then no it's not." and procedes to get in her old buick regal and drive off. :eek: I couldn't believe what just happened and that a little old lady just perpetrated that slam. Just thought you'd all get a kick out of it.

location, location, location!?!

comquat1
Aluminum.gif

Trader Rating: (0)

My parents are from South Dakota and when my grandfather found out that I was going to into a 2 year Honda training program, he was.....disappointed

I went to visit a couple years ago It took about 2 days before I saw a Japanese car....I don't remember seeing a German car the whole week long.

Re: location, location, location!?!

Osiris_x11 said:

The irony is of course that Honda didn't decimate the local economy when it moved production to Mexico, yet these lemmings still have a patriotic loyalty to what is now just another massive multi-national company.

Back