• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I want this mugen wing!

P1010074.JPG

anyone kno where i can get it?

why settle for the wing?
I WANT THE WHOLE CAR!!

The wing pictured is completely different than the JGTC Style Wing that ScienceofSpeed sells. The JGTC 500 NSXs have complete aero packages built by Dome, an aerodynamics company in Japan. The wing pictured is not available anywhere for sale. It is a very complex wing with tons of adjustment features.
It will also create way to much drag for the most street and semi track NSXs.

The DON said:
You can purchase that JGTC wing at Science of Speed.

I will take all the other cars in the show besides the mugen nsx and the accord which are taken

The TAITEC GT500 Rear Spoiler is actually very similar in design and construction. It features the same dry carbon fiber construction that makes the spoiler extremely light however very rigid. The spoiler now features the 2002-style winglets as well. We will soon have a complete package including the decklid spoiler and custom CNC adjustable mounting stands.

new_rear_quarter.jpg

2.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

ACR_Motorsports said:
The wing pictured is completely different than the JGTC Style Wing that ScienceofSpeed sells. The JGTC 500 NSXs have complete aero packages built by Dome, an aerodynamics company in Japan. The wing pictured is not available anywhere for sale. It is a very complex wing with tons of adjustment features.
It will also create way to much drag for the most street and semi track NSXs.

DOME is not an "aerodynamics" company. They are a chassis constructor much like Williams, Mclaren, or Lola. They basically do everything but the motor. Their recent works include F3000 race cars, LeMans LM900 prototype racers, the JGTC NSX, a few Formula 1 concept chassis, and some others.

doesnt matter, they wont sell anything they do. Ive heard of people offering the JGTC NSX body manufacturers a couple million just to have a body made but they wont do it. Cant remember where I read that info.

While Dome does manufacture complete chassis, their recent major work has been specializing in aerodynamics for Lola in their recent partnership for F3000.
I may have been "wrong" to call them an "aerodynamics" company, but that area is what they are especially noted for in the racing industry.

maomaonsx said:
DOME is not an "aerodynamics" company. They are a chassis constructor much like Williams, Mclaren, or Lola. They basically do everything but the motor. Their recent works include F3000 race cars, LeMans LM900 prototype racers, the JGTC NSX, a few Formula 1 concept chassis, and some others.

just my opinion.....i think the wing is a litttle large for the car to pull around town with...plus, it would look alittle ricey on public road. however, others may feel differently :D

Back