• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I want this wheel!!

This is such a well designed wheel. It is forged, lightweight, and made by ADV1. The problem is that it doesn't come in any size that will fit an NSX. Does anyone know of another wheel that looks like this? This is on a black series AMG C. If this wheel came in a nice 17/18 combo that fit the NSX would you buy it?

987577c0.jpg

f5e5f767.jpg

a68fc8d8.jpg

Dave, Would you like that wheel? ADV.1 will build them. I can get you a price if you like. Just PM me the exact sizes you want with offsets etc.

Will do. Can you get me the white letter tires too? LOL

And RYU, I will 1 up you (or 1 down, depending on your stand on wheels) with a XXR 527!
showXXR527.png

How do these look the same to you guys? The ADV1 has no curvature to the spoke. The lugs fit between the spokes. The spokes go all the way to the edge. I mean they are somewhat alike but I wouldnt say the same.

Yes, Yes I can :)

I have them on my track wheels!

whitelettertoyo.jpg

I wasn't really serious with that but is that stock from toyo as an option? I thought they only came on slicks.

ce2817evo.JPG

much better option and nsx fitment and best quality

just get the rs for real lol than

I wasn't really serious with that but is that stock from toyo as an option? I thought they only came on slicks.

No, Not from Toyo but I am working on it. I sent them pics etc of them and they responded well to those. Look really cool on the car.

This is such a well designed wheel. It is forged, lightweight, and made by ADV1. The problem is that it doesn't come in any size that will fit an NSX. Does anyone know of another wheel that looks like this? This is on a black series AMG C. If this wheel came in a nice 17/18 combo that fit the NSX would you buy it?

987577c0.jpg

f5e5f767.jpg

a68fc8d8.jpg

Nice! Very nice.. Those are the SL series which means Super lightweight. Very expensive wheels TURBO2GO. Get ready to empty your bank account.Hehe:biggrin:

I got a quote for my friend for his NSX in 18/19 ADV05 SL series lowest is 7k just wheels. That was a hook up price. Retail is 10k LOL :eek:

Me think hapa was just joking.

As far as 7k for a set of wheels, it's all relative. If you bought a salvage high mileage nsx for 15k and spend 7k on wheels, you got a problem, but if someone just bought a pristine low mileage 2005 nsx for 70k, for ex, and spend 7k for a set of wheels, it's not that outrageous at all, imo :)

Maybe you should get a set of ADV.1 for your NSX then :rolleyes:

Yes its an NSX but let be real 7k-10k for a set of wheels???

Back