• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IDetailed: 04 LBBP NSX

Well as you all know its hard to show swirls on blue cars , i tried to do my best in the sun. You can see in the before shots the sun reflecting was a bit hazy. Didn't really POP the LBBP color , so i was excited to see the end results. I know my detail isnt as "SWIRL crazy" like the other nsx but hope you enjoy.

Process:
ONR
P21s on the wheels
Opti bond on tires / wells
white @ 6 via pc , 106fa
red @ 5 via pc, 85rd
Prima Epic
Prima Hydro

here are the befores:
SNV31865.jpg

SNV31866.jpg

SNV31867.jpg

SNV31875.jpg

letting the wax set:
SNV31878.jpg

SNV31877.jpg

afters:
SNV31881.jpg

SNV31882.jpg

SNV31884.jpg

SNV31891.jpg

SNV31893.jpg

SNV31896.jpg

SNV31897.jpg

thanks for looking!

Good stuff and rare to see a stocker.

Looking for a LBBP with BLK interior, if anyone knows one in good condition. Thanks guys.

Patty, you can do mine after ;)

Looks good. Paint the bumper like I did and you get neon and rapture at the same time lol. There's no matching a lbbp, no matter what. Does the detailing "smooth" out the paint?

Damn I wish you hadn't done this post....:rolleyes: Absolutely beautiful - and my #1 color for NSX (had to settle for Silverstone, which still looks great). Great job - stunning!!

Damn I wish you hadn't done this post....:rolleyes: Absolutely beautiful - and my #1 color for NSX (had to settle for Silverstone, which still looks great). Great job - stunning!!

I love Silverstone. It would be my second choice, like my 2001 S2000, was.

I'm the same way Patty -- for me the best color on the NSX is the LBBP - something about it that is just stunning. Silverstone was my 2nd choice, so I'm extremely happy with mine. It just doesn't "pop" like the LBBP !

My first S2000 was Silverstone as well - then on to the Formula Red on my 2nd one - which I sold when I got my 2001 NSX. Miss that car, especially on the "top-down" days :frown: . But the targa kinda makes up for it! Cheers, Jay

Back