• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If I had to sell my car.....

Hey guys, I've been throwing this idea around, but not seriously committed to it yet, but I was wondering what you guys might think I should ask for if I were to sell my car.

I get notes left on my car sometimes asking me to sell, but I've never seriously considered it.

Here's the link to the pics of the car in the gallery:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4898

It's the silver one (Red's long gone).

48982003-07-09_-_sunny_day_004.jpg

It's a 1992, about 140,000 km, no accidents.......pretty average NSX....Couple of JDM things...the only thing after market (non-Honda/Acura)
would be the DC Sports SS headers, test pipes, H&R springs, Bilstein shocks, Philips HID, ARC airbox, Momo shuttle steering wheel, almost fresh ADVAN A032R tires (stock size).

I'm not sure if this is a good place to post for suggestions....sorry if it's not. Anyways, I'm just fishing....not seriously considering selling but I just want an idea of what kind of price I should be asking.

USD25K if you're really lucky. You might get a grand or two more (and it might be easier to sell) if you ditched the white wheels and track tires and steering wheel (you could sell them separately) and the stinky test pipes.

Ah what happended to your other nsx?? That sure is a shame man..and what kind of tires are those..?

nsxtasy said:
USD25K if you're really lucky. You might get a grand or two more (and it might be easier to sell) if you ditched the white wheels and track tires and steering wheel (you could sell them separately) and the stinky test pipes.

Don't like the factory '92-93 NSX-R wheels huh? Guess they're not everyone's cup of tea.

$25,000 USD huh? What is that, $28,104 CAD? Hmmmm.......I think I better just keep it and forget about selling.

Last edited:
Nobody would ever buy that car with "666" plates.
The devil himself left those notes!!
Don't sell your car (soul) to the devil!!!

Keep her and you'll go to heaven for denying Satan!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Silver rocks! Very sweet ride. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Terry
T-Med

T-Med said:
Nobody would ever buy that car with "666" plates.
The devil himself left those notes!!
Don't sell your car (soul) to the devil!!!

Keep her and you'll go to heaven for denying Satan!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Silver rocks! Very sweet ride. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Terry
T-Med

Haha, 666 is my lucky number.....it seems to always pop up in my life. For $29,000 CAD, there's no way I'd sell the car.

Apapada: Sorry, if I did sell the car and wheels seperately, they're already spoken for. A friend of mine has had his eyes on those wheels for several years now and he'd probably end up with them. I just thought the wheels would help sell the car (I know, not everyone likes them).

SFMarine0311: My first car was written off on a cold wet day....uneven tire wear lead me to beleive I still had a lot of beef on them when in actual fact, the inners were completely bald......alligmnet job was all I needed.

Brandon: PM replied

peter said:
Apapada: Sorry, if I did sell the car and wheels seperately, they're already spoken for. A friend of mine has had his eyes on those wheels for several years now and he'd probably end up with them. I just thought the wheels would help sell the car (I know, not everyone likes them).

No problem Peter. :wink:

On the other hand, why would the administrator delete my post ? :eek: Under what grounds ? and what policy did I violate by offering to buy the wheels from you ? :mad: :mad:

Yeah, I dunno. It was a reasonable question and not out of line. Haha, maybe the admin wants the wheels for himself/herself.

Back