• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you could change 1 thing about your nsx what would it be?

Can be anything; timing chain, 4wd, carbon chassis, you name it. However small (aspirator fan?) or however crazy.

I'm very happy with mine but if I were to change something, I would want it to heat up faster! Takes forever to blow hot air, and my thermostat works fine.

Something different in the front end it bothers me that it hangs lower then the side skirts that and get my turbo in

Not much really to complain about - its damn near perfect imo. But, the difficulty in seeing the dash gauges is something that could be changed for the better. Small deal in the big
scheme of things!

Can be anything; timing chain, 4wd, carbon chassis, you name it. However small (aspirator fan?) or however crazy.

I'm very happy with mine but if I were to change something, I would want it to heat up faster! Takes forever to blow hot air, and my thermostat works fine.
I've heard that there is a temp control on the back of your climate controls that you can adjust to make it heat up faster.

Decent cupholders.

I wish the water temperature gauge had some numbers on it rather than just hash marks.

Philippe

I wish it was the year 1991 and I just took delivery.

The only thing I can think of is more room to rest your foot when off the clutch.

That hideous air bag equipped steering wheel.

Cup holders, more front lip options and better place for the aftermarket subwoofers

I want the 02+ rear valence to be lower/ longer to the ground to match with the sideskirts and front bumper with lips. As of now the rear valence is just too high and it just looks off compared to the sideskirts and front lip.

Steering wheel controls for the audio system. It is such a hassle to reach over with my right hand :rolleyes:

22 years of rock chips. ; - )

Better front tire sizes. 255/315 would be a nice combo!

Back