• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you were single

Marisa Miller...Victoria Secret model

Charlize Theron :smile:

charlize_theron1_300_400.jpg

Taylor Hanson!!

one that LOOKS like shes got a lot of MONEY :biggrin:

Or maybe that Rachael Ray cause she looks pretty good and can whip up some wicked food fast.

The older you get the less important looks are.

:biggrin:

DSC02209.jpg

I'm single, I can relate. Looks can't compensate if she's a selfish, self centered, nutcase.....but they sure help :biggrin:

Can you believe I dated a girl that had all three of those negative qualities. Man she was pretty. Walk in anywhere and everyone would stare at her. I can remember walking through a mall and I had my arm around her and this group of guys walked by. After they passed I knew they would turn around to look at her ass. So I put my hand down there with my middle finger out. They all laughed. LOL...oh the good old days.

Taylor Hanson!!

Hahah Family Guy.

Err, I dunno, I'm sure i can think of someone, maybe i'll make my own like Nas did in the song "Makings of the Perfect B****".

That seems like a good idea.

I don't get it Sarge,,with the massive thread "hottest girl pics" that should just about cover your inqueries:confused:

Well... there is a new girl at my local pub. She is a hot young redhead that just has the most amazing eyes and jawline I've ever seen. She is really something. She just started so we don't know each other well yet but since I'm close to everyone that works there, I'm sure sooner than later we'll be friends...

Anyway....
So I'm sitting at the bar yesterday and drinking, and she stops by next to me to order few Guinnesses for her table. A minute later, the barkeep hands me a Guinness and then puts four more on her tray. She comes by again to get the tray and she pauses for a second, looks at all her beers and looks at mine, which I hadn't touched yet, and she notices how each one has a shamrock traced in the foam. That's something that this bartender always does to every Guinness he pours. She tells me "You know, every Guinness I order always has a shamrock in it. I've never seen a beer that does that when you pour it." She then casually walked away. The bartender heard it. My friends around me heard it. We laughed intensely. I don't think I want her anymore. :(

Well... there is a new girl at my local pub. She is a hot young redhead that just has the most amazing eyes and jawline I've ever seen. She is really something. She just started so we don't know each other well yet but since I'm close to everyone that works there, I'm sure sooner than later we'll be friends...

Anyway....
So I'm sitting at the bar yesterday and drinking, and she stops by next to me to order few Guinnesses for her table. A minute later, the barkeep hands me a Guinness and then puts four more on her tray. She comes by again to get the tray and she pauses for a second, looks at all her beers and looks at mine, which I hadn't touched yet, and she notices how each one has a shamrock traced in the foam. That's something that this bartender always does to every Guinness he pours. She tells me "You know, every Guinness I order always has a shamrock in it. I've never seen a beer that does that when you pour it." She then casually walked away. The bartender heard it. My friends around me heard it. We laughed intensely. I don't think I want her anymore. :(

What you don't know is the bartender has HIS "pubs" shaved into a reverse shamrock. LO FREAKING L.

See the girl........she knows that. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back