• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you were single

Very true, but the reverse does apply when you think about it.....the more wealthy, good looking, and successful a man is, the less BS he will tend to tolerate from a woman, knowing that many viable replacements aren't too far off.

Exactly. And the less BS he tolerates, the more attracted that woman actually feels towards him.

Guys make this mistake all the time in thinking that if they are full of kindness and love towards the woman, it will make the woman more attracted to them. It's actually the opposite. Kindness must be warranted. It's kind of like the guy that says "I love you" all the time and thinks that is what she wants to hear. If he never says it and then says it when it is truly warranted, it will bring her to tears. Women will ask for what they really don't want all the time. Its up to the guy to decipher and deliver the correct dose at the right time. Never let her write the prescription. I am convinced that if you truly always listen to the woman, on her own, she will ruin her own relationship with you. Then she will blame you for it.

Anyway... just random thoughts. Not trying to give anyone advice.

Exactly. And the less BS he tolerates, the more attracted that woman actually feels towards him.

Guys make this mistake all the time in thinking that if they are full of kindness and love towards the woman, it will make the woman more attracted to them. It's actually the opposite. Kindness must be warranted. It's kind of like the guy that says "I love you" all the time and thinks that is what she wants to hear. If he never says it and then says it when it is truly warranted, it will bring her to tears. Women will ask for what they really don't want all the time. Its up to the guy to decipher and deliver the correct dose at the right time. Never let her write the prescription. I am convinced that if you truly always listen to the woman, on her own, she will ruin her own relationship with you. Then she will blame you for it.

Traet them like crap and they will love you to death at least when you are young. After you get older the attraction is more mental and how well you get along with each other.

Wow. My God, you are good.

"and could only have one girl"
Heck I am single.., why stick with one!

I was wondering about this myself. Not sure I understand the original intent of this thread. Sarge what is the intent of this thread?

"show me the most beautiful girl in the world and I'll show you a guy who is sick of being with her". I don't know whose original quote it is...
I heard a variation of that about 10yr's ago and it went something like this: For every beautiful woman you see there is alway's a man tired of her shit.

"and could only have one girl"
Heck I am single.., why stick with one!

Agreed:biggrin: Just an average saturday night:biggrin::tongue:

Attachments

• wang b day 17.jpg
    wang b day 17.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 100
You are a wise man :biggrin:....words to live by.

i have never heard it summed up so well...those last two sentences are the punchlines to end all punchlines...

Back