• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Iforged wheels new instock

18x8...19x10...full polished...this is a one time deal ..i got a huge stocking order and have two sets for nsx a a great deal ...no waiting these wheels are instock ..they will not fit big brakes..they are full polished pm me for prices...i can also included tires in a package price..model of iforged is the senka and flux...dont miss out ..:D

Seneka

seneka.jpg

Flux

flux.jpg

theWB said:
18x8...19x10...full polished...this is a one time deal ..i got a huge stocking order and have two sets for nsx a a great deal ...no waiting these wheels are instock ..they will not fit big brakes..they are full polished pm me for prices...i can also included tires in a package price..model of iforged is the senka and flux...dont miss out ..:D

I emailed you people around a month ago about the price of the Iforged Flux... I asked if they would fit over the Stoptech BBK and who ever there responded NO. I figured someone there was new and really didn't know any better so I ordered a set of Volks instead. You might want to go over that with who ever answers your emails about sizing.

im sorry but do you understand what your saying...i said they will NOT fit over big brakes as stated in the 1st part of this listing..and no no no iforged doesnt make 3 piece wheels to fit over nsx bbk ...let me know when you see a set on with out spacers..good lcu with your volks i have no idea why you posted what you posted..iforged is custom made but there forging in 3 piece design can not clear bbk ..call iforged and ask ...:p

Last edited:
theWB said:
im sorry but do you understand what your saying...i said they will NOT fit over big brakes as stated in the 1st part of this listing..and no no no iforged doesnt make 3 piece wheels to fit over nsx bbk ...let me know when you see a set on with out spacers..good lcu with your volks i have no idea why you posted what you posted..iforged is custom made but there forging in 3 piece design can not clear bbk ..call iforged and ask ...:p

Sorry... I guess I misunderstood then it was my understanding that Iforged was a custom Rim Co that would custom make the offset you needed to clear a BBK....I guess I was wrong one Q though why do HREs fit the BBK? Iforged does somewhat copy there designs? Is it just me or is the Flux a takeoff of the HRE 546.

yes you are correct they are custom made ..but there is a limit to iforged..there forging will just not allow them to do certain things..they are not hre ..money factor will prove it ..a few examples is custom offset like bbk nsx iforged just cant do it with 3pc wheels ..but they can with 2 pc ..also hre wheels are trully custom made hub centric ..iforged is not hub centring ..they do take the extra time ..you need centering rings for them ..honestlly some one asked what the diffrence ..its hidden but its there ..my modo you pay for what you get..there always a reason for a huge price diffrence no matter what you buying..Iforged is great ..you cant go wrong for the price lots of nsx guys have them and love them ..and i had them but had to change when i got my bbk...also if you want to compare hre to iforged the only wheel from hre comparable is the 440R series..which if you see some nsx with 440R series on and bbk the wheels stick way out of the car becuase of the huge spacer they need to run ..hre 440r series is like ifogred rs series in the sence of being flat faced ..so the extra curve for caliper clearance is not there..i hope this explanation work for all..:D

I really like my Flux wheels, they are truely awesome! If for some reason I needed to buy some new wheels again, I would go with the iForged 18/19 inch FLUX wheels again, thats how much I like them. Btw, this is how they look on the NSX...

fb45cd44.jpg

I have a set of the 18,19 aero's. I love them and they really turn heads. I got them thru a second party that bought them from Ben but ended up going with HRE for big brake reasons.I think Ben is a great guy to deal with.anyway I love my Iforged see pics in the picture gallery of them on my car.

As for the fitment for big brakes, I dont like spacers but they WILL fit the wilwoods with 3 or 4 mm spacer....that I can live with and is what I am setting up. anyway I give a big thumbs up for the WB and Ben.he will hook you up right and is solid as they come

theWB said:
yes you are correct they are custom made ..but there is a limit to iforged..there forging will just not allow them to do certain things..they are not hre ..money factor will prove it ..a few examples is custom offset like bbk nsx iforged just cant do it with 3pc wheels ..but they can with 2 pc ..also hre wheels are trully custom made hub centric ..iforged is not hub centring ..they do take the extra time ..you need centering rings for them ..honestlly some one asked what the diffrence ..its hidden but its there ..my modo you pay for what you get..there always a reason for a huge price diffrence no matter what you buying..Iforged is great ..you cant go wrong for the price lots of nsx guys have them and love them ..and i had them but had to change when i got my bbk...also if you want to compare hre to iforged the only wheel from hre comparable is the 440R series..which if you see some nsx with 440R series on and bbk the wheels stick way out of the car becuase of the huge spacer they need to run ..hre 440r series is like ifogred rs series in the sence of being flat faced ..so the extra curve for caliper clearance is not there..i hope this explanation work for all..:D
i hope u get the guy that got your hre if i see something like this around i will let u know lol

Attachments

• dsc00065.jpg
    dsc00065.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,257
bbk

Ben if these are the same offsets as my old iforged they will fit they wilwood front big brakes with a very small 3 to 5 mm spacer. Dave is going to do it. Dave they are not aero u have, they are the evolutions.

wb

Ben I might actually take the flux and keep them in my showroom just to have them in stock, i will call you in the morning, or just call me tonight on my cell.

theWB said:

I just saw this pic on the Stoptech website it sure looks like there not using a spacer...I dont get it :( this is a I Forged Rim isnt it.

Last edited:
2 piece rim

steve yes it is a iforged, but it is a 2 piece not a 3. 2 piece rims are easier to fit bbk.
mike
SWR

Back