• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm Back........

Hello All
Yes, I am now back in Australia to live (I flew back from New York yesterday). I was in NYC for 2 years and then for the last 6 months I have been travelling the world. As most of you know, I managed to get to an NSXpo during my time in NYC which was something high on the priority list. Sorry I have been very quiet during the last couple of years with my posts. Anyway I am back and looking for another NSX (yes I know, this will be my third NSX) so if you have any leads let me know! Has the record I set of getting 13 NSXs together been broken while I was away???

GRANT,

Welcome BACK!! Hope to see you in an X soon (yeah, i call it X)!!

As for the record, I was able to get 3 together, but I dont think it counts as 2 were model cars!

WB,
Kevin

Never have I lived in a city with so many nicknames.......The Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps, Gotham City, Babylon, New Amsterdam, The Capital of the World, Empire City, The Melting Pot, The City of Dreams, NYC, Zoo York, New Rome, The Concrete Jungle........call it what you like...........it was awesome-I did not want to leave. I have actually been backpacking for the last 6 months - I made it to were Cuba, Mexico, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro. Tough life.

Welcome back Grant!

The Aussie NSX scene has been very quiet without you.

Great news, so what kind of NSX you looking for now? Oh wait, let me guess.... a red/black 91-93, oem rims, stock exhaust, huge fishing-rod antenna and a cassette deck? :D Should be able to find plenty of those in sydney. ;)

Welcome back Grant!

The Aussie NSX scene has been very quiet without you.

Great news, so what kind of NSX you looking for now? Oh wait, let me guess.... a red/black 91-93, oem rims, stock exhaust, huge fishing-rod antenna and a cassette deck? :D Should be able to find plenty of those in sydney. ;)

You make me laugh Neo.........you are right about there being plenty .....problem is most of them are autos and that is not how I roll.......

Welcome back Grant. Time to see if we can break the 13 record. Let me know where & when. Idea; Wagga; Rough mid-point from Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide. You never know, maybe some of our Perth or Brissie bretheren would even make the trip. The Hay plain would make an awesome backdrop for 20+ NSX's:biggrin:

Back