• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm back!

Since I don't have my NSX anymore I was in hibernation but kinda never left, just lurking in the back and mostly reading.
I see that a few of the old NSX crew are still around but with new toys, so I thought I might not feel so out of place with my other toys and wanted to say hello to everyone again.

David D.

Anyone up for C&C this sat Aug 4?
I recently picked up a new toy and have been working on it for the last month to get it running smoothly.
It's been sitting in my friend's garage for about 6 years and he grew tired of it and offered it to me for a really great price.
Hopefully you guys don't mind an old euro hanging out with you guys.
_DSC5653_sm.jpg

I had a chance to talk with David at C & C today. :smile: He brought the newest addition to his auto collection, a BMW 2800. It shows well with its period BBS wheels and white/black color combo. Working A/C is also a nice touch. :biggrin: I enjoyed our chat this morning, and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Tom

I like to think we are more than a NSX club! We are a car gang, once you are in you can never get out. If you try to get out, we don't beat you up we pee on your car then don't let you wash it for a week. So, don't make me pee! We know where you park.

Lance

Back