• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm getting too old for this....

ok, today I'm at my part time work, two kids walked in.
"Yo, where's your Dr. pepper?"
me: "sorry, we're out but have the cherry one"

"No, I want Dr. pepper."

dude, go brag to your mom, "sorry, we are out, but we had some 1 liter one back there outside on the isle"

"F**K no, I don't drink warm soda"
whatever, see you.....

"hey, is that your car, it kicks ass, man!!"
me: "ah yeah, thank you. "

"Did you put all that shit on your car for yourself?"
me: "..." ummm, does he mean nice shit, or he actually mean my mods are shitty... eh, maybe he noticed my R replica wing is not authentic and have poor fitment?

"So where's the neon kit, ha no? you need to put it on, it's dope"
me: "....." thanks for the suggestion.. :rolleyes:

"You have nos on it??" me: No, no nos..... he cut me off, "Oh, so you are not Street racer huh... Just having a nice car for looks huh??"
:eek: ok, so now I'm a poser... yeah, I got served...

"Oh, by the way, can you grab those magazines there for my freind there, (pointing at those dirty mag. package), " me: "ok, show me your ID"
"eeh, we just playing with you, he's only 14, I'm 16"

"hahaha" laughing and walked out the store...

Am I too old? or this is how the regular kids talk to people nowadays??

future of our country right there.

scary.

I thought teens only talk like that with other teens but when they start talking like that to adults that is scary. BTW i thought street racing was OLD by now and drifting is in.

Those kids are idiots.....that is how kids that are idiots talk, not all of them.

lol, I dont talk like that...if I feel like talkin like that then I will...but i rarely do, only to joke around...I respect ppl and their cars...regardless of the car and extra's on it....crack jokes sure why not but not like thos A-holes

i'm 21.

those people are everywhere.

I'd like to think i'm not one though. Hell, when I see a nice car at a gas station, i can't even get the balls to say "nice car". I just give the car a nice stare and a head-nod to the driver.

to answer your question, yes you are getting old. :wink:

i think they caught you off-guard and left you speechless.

you need to watch some more fast n furious and practice some movie lines. just joking!

we always get a few trouble makers that show up at our local NSX get togethers and we'll BS and and talk their ear off until they leave.

that is what the country is coming to.
the only thing I hate worse that people talking like that is when they start using numbers and letters for words when typing. :mad:

wait..... so neon lights, APC fire exstinguishers, and LED valve stems DONT make your car go faster?!?!?!?! DAMN.... hahaha

92NSX said:
that is what the country is coming to.
the only thing I hate worse that people talking like that is when they start using numbers and letters for words when typing. :mad:

U 2? Me 2! :smile:

Back