• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Dang, I sold my NSX in '07 for 23K - '91 bone stock 89K miles. I guess prices have really gone up in the past 5 years.

It had clean title, but was involved in an accident. It can be fixed properly. I had print-outs from the frame machine at the body shop that fixed it. They specialized in Audi A8s and other aluminum-bodied cars.

Put a good 45K on the car after the accident with no problems - rubbing, alignment, etc.

to save everyone the trouble that car was mine originally it was green when i picked it up several years ago i sold the car to my buddy who owns accurate collision center he then stripped the car down and painted it Ferrari stupid ugly color after i told him to spray it lbbp. then some moron ran into him and he knew the adjuster and believe it or not he got 30k pay out by ins company. in its condition car is flawless paint is superb allot of miles but who cares car is nice. then i picked up the car back from the ins company and sold it to my brother in-law. he had the parts so he replaced the parts and i painted it for him lol. that's the story the interior was done by acme tops and tunes in Sacramento cost was about 2k real leather was used car is nice and 20k its worth it not much more. and yes all salvage nsx's in Sacramento and surrounding areas are prolly mine or were mine at one point he still has the car and my older bro is currently driving the car " my older brother does not know how to spell lol we used to make fun of him in school " so if anyone has questions feel free to contact me 916-821-3456 macninja

Accurate Collision Center, yes I remember seeing that car parked outside of that shop. I think it's on Sunrise Gold Circle. Saw a GPW parked outside of there as well, sometime last year. Driver side rear quarter, rear bumper and driver side front fender were off the car at the time of sighting.

Back