• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Pretty color (Honda OEM?), but a bit much for a salvage car with 157K miles at $24K.

I think it priced right.

24K for an NSX that runs and looks good body wise

color naaaa but it still an NSX

it can be someone's childhood dream come true to own one.

I remember seeing it before it was fixed. Damage looked pretty light(driver's side rear quarter panel/fender, trunk lid and tail lights were damaged). I was surprised it was totaled for that.

edit:Found a pic

blueNSX.jpg

Check with macninja77. I think he said something about a relative buying it.

Last edited:
I remember seeing it before it was fixed. Damage looked pretty light(driver's side rear quarter panel/fender, trunk lid and tail lights were damaged). I was surprised it was totaled for that.

Check with macninja77. I think he said something about a relative buying it.

Sometimes it seems like everyone who lives in Sacramento has an NSX. Ton of them out there!

I think it priced right.

24K for an NSX that runs and looks good body wise

color naaaa but it still an NSX

it can be someone's childhood dream come true to own one.

So what's a clean titled NSX w/ 157K miles worth then?

First off, I'd be hard pressed to buy from a seller who is completely illiterate and who cannot spell..."Custome" interior...Salvage title "Do" to fender bender..."Buetiful" inside and out...

Also, when did a button tuck and roll from a '57 Chevy customized in the '70's ever look good in an NSX?

Repainted in a color not even available on an NSX?

Give me a break...

First off, I'd be hard pressed to buy from a seller who is completely illiterate and who cannot spell..."Custome" interior...Salvage title "Do" to fender bender..."Buetiful" inside and out...

Also, when did a button tuck and roll from a '57 Chevy customized in the '70's ever look good in an NSX?

Give me a break...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA!! I agree with ALL of that. :smile:

Interesting car, that's for sure. Just from the pictures the interior actually looks moderately well done. Color is odd, but maybe it is someone's fancy. I don't think the pricing is that far off, if I were to list a car on Craigslist I'd jack the price a bit higher to leave negotiating room. Maintenance records could make or break the pricing.

Clean records and up to date maintenance and around $20k cash would probably easily walk away with this car. An aggressive buyer might even be able to knock down more than that, this isn't a dealership after all.

Give me a break...

Don't EVEN get me started on use of indiscriminate apostrophes.:mad:

Willing to cut the seller slack if English is not the first language, but c'mon, have a friend proofread the ad.

Not feeling the seat covers. Exterior color isn't all that bad, IMHO.

Somebody has done a lot of work to get this thing back together. You can say what you want about the color and interioir but it's not poorly done. I don't know if I would give 24k but that's not too far off what it's worth I'd say. Hey Shawn has a pretty good bead on salvage cars and their value - he'd know a little better if he had seen photos of the wrecked car - hard to say what the deal is without them.

Maintenance up to date and it's not a bad car if there wasn't frame damage. If the maintenance is up to date. Part I don' t like is how "slammed" it is. It's too low. You couldn't drive that anywhere but Louisianna or FL - maybe parts of CA but not in Atlanta. I don't like the looks of super low NSXs anyway. It's not my cup of tea but it might be good for someone. Some young fellow with not a lot of cash.

Depends on how it feels when you drive it. Now one thing for sue - it's not worth 27k with 157k miles even if it had a clean title. My old car was bought for 28.5k - I put plenty in the car but it also had 43k miles on it. So I would say this car may be had for 22k. You'd have to research it.

Tough to answer this with little info.

I've actually been wondering - is frame damage a reason to categorically say "no to an NSX? What if it was repaired properly and passes PPI? Is there a way to do frame repair "properly"? I've seen them pulled with a frame puller, or sections simply replaced from a donor car.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zc23li

If the repairs were done well, and I'm assuming they were knowing who did them, then I don't think the damage was very extensive. This car was up for grabs for $15k from the insurance company as recently as Mar 25th.

Attaching a pre-repair photo here for record keeping.

Anyone know the VIN? Would be good to document it here.

Attachments

• 404112_3153666954248_1042394846_32933337_1685654391_n.jpg
    404112_3153666954248_1042394846_32933337_1685654391_n.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
So, if it was already that funny color when it had the most recent accident, why did it have a non-OEM color to start with? People usually don't go repainting a car without some other reason .. like maybe another accident.

clean title with 157k miles I would say its worth 25-27K

Are you serious? I sold my 92 clean title with 92k miles and tons of modifications for $29k and took me 2 years to sell it. A clean 91 with 157k miles for $27k, just simply WOW!

clean title with 157k miles I would say its worth 25-27K
Have to agree with others, not worth that much. Anyways, glad I clicked this thread, always wanted to see how a Suzuka Nsx would look. Focusing completely on looks, I think the car is pretty decent.

Those seats are awesome. What style is that called in the center section? Does any one on here offer this service?

LarryNSX it took you so long to sell it cuz you had a ton of mods.that kills almost half your potential buyers.

a stock high miles is in my book is worth more than a car that has a ton of mods and has been red-lined everytime it was driven.

not saying you did this but I am just saying in general.

like I have said many times a 1991 wrecked/flipped crushed NSX sells for 19-25K at auction. I have seen this happen in person watching the bids

a running drivable high miles NSX can sell for 20-27K

seen it before will see it again

am I the only one seeing the prices are going up on all years?

am I the only one seeing the prices are going up on all years?

Definitely not, I am noticing the same. Was hoping to take my time with the hunt but getting antsy about finding "my car" before the hype around the Avengers movie/new NSX starts to build and push up demand...

Back