• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

i'm voting for paris hilton!

Probably a good candidate for the biggest waste of genetic material ever. The world would truly be better off without her and her ilk.

i just saw that on cnn about 5 minutes ago, i would "consider" voting for her if she came to my house some night to privately campaign:biggrin:

She's bringing attention to the issues, very good.

She was a d*ck to McCain, but this is a free country, you can say what you want.. and it shoudl stay that way.

Just don't say anything about Obama-Messiah else you get labeled the racist :rolleyes:

LOL, I like how she claims to be a celebrity. She's done nothing. The rest of the world is so consumed with her, and for what! Shes a total waste of air time. I'd rather see her face on a milk carton than a TV screen. Sorry to sound so cruel, I'm really not. I'm so fed up with this country's obsession with celebrities. Sorry, I got carried away.:redface:

LOL, I like how she claims to be a celebrity. She's done nothing. The rest of the world is so consumed with her, and for what! Shes a total waste of air time. I'd rather see her face on a milk carton than a TV screen. Sorry to sound so cruel, I'm really not. I'm so fed up with this country's obsession with celebrities. Sorry, I got carried away.:redface:

+1

Riding on her dad's coattails and an obscure video. There's really no reason why America should be consumed with her even as celebrity obsessed as America is. She has no gimmick. :rolleyes:

Can't say her agents are not smart however. They're probably laughing right now as the cash pours in.

I think the sad part is that if she really were a candidate, there would be people who would genuinely vote for her because of the exterior appearance.

She's bringing attention to the issues, very good.

She was a d*ck to McCain, but this is a free country, you can say what you want.. and it shoudl stay that way.

Just don't say anything about Obama-Messiah else you get labeled the racist :rolleyes:

i think it's not a bad thing that she's getting some press with this. (1) a bit of additional coverage on the issue she cites won't hurt (2) i like her "yo' mama, old guy" angle as a (pardon the pun) tit-for-tat to his use of her name / photo in his commercial :) and, last but not least, (3) she's exercising her right to free speech.

i hear what you're saying re criticizing obama, but my sense is the gloves will come off all 'round in the near future and perhaps we can get past that issue and move on to the important things.

i think it's not a bad thing that she's getting some press with this. (1) a bit of additional coverage on the issue she cites won't hurt (2) i like her "yo' mama, old guy" angle as a (pardon the pun) tit-for-tat to his use of her name / photo in his commercial :) and, last but not least, (3) she's exercising her right to free speech.

i hear what you're saying re criticizing obama, but my sense is the gloves will come off all 'round in the near future and perhaps we can get past that issue and move on to the important things.

Good pun Hal. You're back in form.:biggrin:

Back